GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Forum Help Desk

Problem posting links

(1/3) > >>

EdinGa:
When I try to post a link to the forum, the text in the link gets downsized to 2pt. I'll post an example. I can go back in after the post and change it to 12pt and fix it, but it does it again the next time.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8VjmNbEEDxN83bQf8

EdinGa:
Tried clearing cookies and that didn't fix it.

Bicycleman:
Eddie, that often happens when I 'PASTE' text from another source.  So it has become a habit that I 'Preview' the text before I hit the 'Post' button.  I know it is an extra step - but less trouble than modifying a post afterwards.

EdinGa:

--- Quote from: Bicycleman on November 14, 2022, 09:09:36 AM ---Eddie, that often happens when I 'PASTE' text from another source.  So it has become a habit that I 'Preview' the text before I hit the 'Post' button.  I know it is an extra step - but less trouble than modifying a post afterwards.

--- End quote ---

At least I know I'm not the only one.  :D  It started suddenly, and I have no idea what I did to cause it.

Xraycer:
Are you using the hyperlink "button" to paste your link into? I don't use that "button" option. I just paste the link right into the message box I'm messaging on. Never had an issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version