GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA Dealers/Vendors Open Area (sales, updates and news) > Dealer Area

Barra 400e GTA member special

<< < (6/6)

Turbinator:

--- Quote from: miksatx on July 05, 2022, 02:04:20 PM --- No kidding great review Turbinator. Did you buy the new or the used that were 50 bucks cheaper?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the kind words.

I jumped at the chance to buy the lower cost tester model.. cosmetically, I would not have been able to tell you that I got a tester model in my hands -- everything was perfect.  Kind of makes sense - I don't think they beat on these.  They pulled 50 and tested 50, probably only shot them enough to do a full function test, then put them back in the box.

Turby

miksatx:

--- Quote from: Turbinator on July 05, 2022, 02:11:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: miksatx on July 05, 2022, 02:04:20 PM --- No kidding great review Turbinator. Did you buy the new or the used that were 50 bucks cheaper?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the kind words.

I jumped at the chance to buy the lower cost tester model.. cosmetically, I would not have been able to tell you that I got a tester model in my hands -- everything was perfect.  Kind of makes sense - I don't think they beat on these.  They pulled 50 and tested 50, probably only shot them enough to do a full function test, then put them back in the box.

Turby

--- End quote ---
Mine was the cheaper bargain like you got but it was a shotgun in semi auto couldnít get 2 bbs closer then 3Ē from each other. Everyone says it fun. I must be dead inside lol I didnít find the mess I left myself  in my shooting area. Iíll be pulling bbs out of my casting lead for years now.

Turbinator:

--- Quote from: miksatx on July 05, 2022, 02:42:42 PM ---Mine was the cheaper bargain like you got but it was a shotgun in semi auto couldnít get 2 bbs closer then 3Ē from each other. Everyone says it fun. I must be dead inside lol I didnít find the mess I left myself  in my shooting area. Iíll be pulling bbs out of my casting lead for years now.

--- End quote ---

I did see your posts above chronicling your experience with the 400e.  I have no real explanations for your gun's performance, other than I am guessing that each has variances just like anything mechanical.  For it to be printing 3" groups though, after seeing the performance of mine, is a bit of a head scratcher.  Were you going to try another and give the 400e another shot, so to speak?

Turby

miksatx:

--- Quote from: Turbinator on July 05, 2022, 04:18:18 PM ---
I did see your posts above chronicling your experience with the 400e.  I have no real explanations for your gun's performance, other than I am guessing that each has variances just like anything mechanical.  For it to be printing 3" groups though, after seeing the performance of mine, is a bit of a head scratcher.  Were you going to try another and give the 400e another shot, so to speak?

Turby

--- End quote ---
Naw bbs no more. I traded the 400e for a 1100z camo in .177 gives me more to tinker with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version