GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > Dealer Area

Barra 400e GTA member special

<< < (3/6) > >>

Turbinator:

--- Quote from: Xraycer on June 07, 2022, 02:14:05 PM ---I'm not confident of anything that's first generation regardless of how long the technology has been around.
--- End quote ---

No worries.  I'm not going to convince you otherwise - I understand and appreciate your cautious approach.  Mark me down as an early adopter, and I'll be happy to share feedback here.

--- Quote ---I suppose this is just like TV technology. I remember when 27" flat panels were a few thousand bucks. Today, you can a 70" screen for under $1K.
--- End quote ---

You betcha.  I'm amazed how much prices have fallen for technology products over the years... oddly, iPhone prices seem to keep going UP.... ;)

--- Quote ---I've owned the Crosman DPMS SBR for a few years now, and the 25round mag on full auto hardly even qualifies as a tease.

--- End quote ---

Sure sure.  It's all relative.  This is going to be my first high capacity repeating .177 caliber item, so I'm excited about that.

Turby

Xraycer:

--- Quote from: Turbinator on June 08, 2022, 09:52:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Xraycer on June 07, 2022, 02:14:05 PM ---I'm not confident of anything that's first generation regardless of how long the technology has been around.
--- End quote ---

No worries.  I'm not going to convince you otherwise - I understand and appreciate your cautious approach.  Mark me down as an early adopter, and I'll be happy to share feedback here.

--- End quote ---
I just remembered, that I did buy the DPMS when it first came out, just because I'm such an AR-15 fan. Sure enough, the magazines turned out to have issues. However, the DPMS was only about $150.

Turbinator:
FYI all, mine arrived today.  Looks pretty good.  Planning on doing a full write up but first need my battery / charger to arrive.

Turby

miksatx:
Guess the one I got was worn out lol shot with a left hand curve. Sent it back traded for a 1100z.177.

Xraycer:

--- Quote from: miksatx on June 26, 2022, 02:35:18 PM ---Guess the one I got was worn out lol shot with a left hand curve. Sent it back traded for a 1100z.177.

--- End quote ---
Did you adjust the hop-up?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version