GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Hajimoto Productions

JTS Airacuda .25 Caliber: An introduction

<< < (2/6) > >>

Spacebus:
I really love the looks of this rifle! The attention to detail is superb and the features like the brass chamber (not great on terminology), lever action, all metal magazines, the shrouded and banded barrel, and that beautiful stock are not normally found on rifles costing twice as much. If it were two pounds lighter I would be selling air rifles to make room for it. I also like to see some kind of iron sights as standard, but that can be fixed. This in .22 would be a great rifle to pair with my NOE 19 grain hunter pellet mold.

Hajimoto, is this an un-choked pre-production version? It's probably been beat to death at this point, but I can't remember. I do have a .25 NOE 22 grain wadcutter mold, but not sure how it would do at the higher velocities this rifle is capable of.

Hajimoto:

--- Quote from: Spacebus on February 22, 2022, 09:47:19 AM ---
Hajimoto, is this an un-choked pre-production version? It's probably been beat to death at this point, but I can't remember. I do have a .25 NOE 22 grain wadcutter mold, but not sure how it would do at the higher velocities this rifle is capable of.

--- End quote ---

As far as I know, all preproduction models other than one are all choked and the production models will all be choked as well.

Wayne52:
I talked on the phone with Mike M from FDAR and he said that the JTS guns are much different than the Xisico Sentry's are, there are a few things that are very similar.  I asked about the valves in them and he said they're nothing alike basically.  He said it would probably be June/July before he has them for sale on his site.  I am thinking seriously about getting the regulated version in .22.  Still I'm very curious about the unregulated one in this thread as well.  Haj I'll be very much looking forward to any videos you might be doing about teardown/assembly of these guns because I've always liked your previous video's doing the same with other guns.

avator:
Wayne... I think that video would better serve us if it was done on a production model and not a prototype.

mr007s:

--- Quote from: avator on February 25, 2022, 07:35:45 AM ---Wayne... I think that video would better serve us if it was done on a production model and not a prototype.

--- End quote ---
X2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version