GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Hajimoto Productions

Hunting/Pest Elimination Videos - A Poll/Feedback post

(1/2) > >>

Hajimoto:
Wuz Gooin Owen??  ;D
 Hunting season is on us once again and I will be doing my annual squirrel, chipper, pest* elimination videos and wanted to ask those of you that watch hunting/pest elimination videos, do you prefer simply shot only segments, lead-ups, different angles, conversation, back story, and playback speeds?

Please offers some feedback or a simple "#1 = 10 Mins,  #2 = Yes Scope Cam, #3 = Two Angles" and so forth from the catagories listed below:

* Video Duration

* 5-10 mins
* 10-15 mins
* 20 mins or more
* Scope Camera

* Should be included
* Not necessary
* Camera Angles

* 3 or more
* Narration

* Yes
* No
* Background Music

* Yes
* NoThis will help me understand what the majority of folks like to watch in a video and will allow me to either add or reduce certain elements in its creation.

Thank you in advance
Haj

*= Thanks Paul

Xraycer:
Keep doing exactly what you're doing, Haj. I thoroughly enjoy your hunting vids. You're commentaries are hilarious!

Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58):

--- Quote from: Hajimoto on August 14, 2020, 07:22:09 AM ---Wuz Gooin Owen??  ;D
 Hunting season is on us once again and I will be doing my annual squirrel, chipper, pet elimination videos and wanted to ask those of you that watch hunting/pest elimination videos, do you prefer simply shot only segments, lead-ups, different angles, conversation, back story, and playback speeds?

Please offers some feedback or a simple "#1 = 10 Mins,  #2 = Yes Scope Cam, #3 = Two Angles" and so forth from the catagories listed below:

* Video Duration

* 5-10 mins
* 10-15 mins
* 20 mins or more
* Scope Camera

* Should be included
* Not necessary
* Camera Angles

* 3 or more
* Narration

* Yes
* No
* Background Music

* Yes
* No
This will help me understand what the majority of folks like to watch in a video and will allow me to either add or reduce certain elements in its creation.

Thank you in advance
Haj

--- End quote ---
I enjoy your videos immensely!  But since you asked...

Video Duration:  5-10 mins (I have a short attention span)
Scope Cam:  Absolutely should be included!
Camera Angles:  At least 2 if possible
Narration:  Yes, keep it light and humorous as usual
Background Music:  Not really necessary, but if you do, make it up beat!

Thanks and I'm looking forward to this season, but try not to eliminate too many pets, the neighbors may get upset!  ;D :P

wolverine:
5-10 minutes  (rather see them more often than longer)

definitely scope cam view  (you spent the $, use it)

3 or more camera angles  (after all it's Hajimoto Productions)

Narration?  yes please!   (i'd be lost without hearing your voice)  okay, that's creepy

Background music?  no thank you  (it takes away from the action.  unless... you use sound effects like the old Batman tv show)

KevinJBrown:
Video Duration:  5-10 mins
Scope Cam:  Yes
Camera Angles:  At least 2 if possible
Narration:  Yes,
Background Music:  Yes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version