GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Share Your Simple Home Projects (TRICKS-N-TIPS)

Barrel troubleshooting and accurizing how-to

<< < (2/12) > >>

Gertrude:
very nice writeup Jason.
Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge for everyone's benefit.

Tater:
Great write-up Jason. Valuable info.

nervoustrigger:
Thanks guys, I hope it can help a few people solve a problem or wring out a little better accuracy from their rifle.  If it does, please let me know.  Keep in mind that's my payment :)  And perhaps just as importantly, let me know if it doesn't help or if something doesn't make sense.

By the way, I see the thread got moved to what is probably a more appropriate location but I'm disappointed that it got carted off so quickly because it won't get seen by nearly as many people here.

ezman604:
Jason, many thanks for the excellent guide!!!
I have made it a sticky. As for it not getting viewed, it has as much opportunity as ANY thread to be viewed. Especially if folks would simply use the "Show unread posts..." option when they come to the forum. Every thread in every gate has an equal chance to be viewed....
Thanks again and I'll be trying out your guide as soon as my shop is back up and going. 
:)

nervoustrigger:
Wow Dez, thank you!  I'm honored that you felt it worthy of being stickied, and honestly even more so that there could potentially be something in there for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version