GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > WFTF Class Field Target

My WFTF Piston rig.

(1/2) > >>

Scotchmo:
After shooting a Diana 54 for the last two years in Hunter and Open piston classes, I decided to re-purpose my old Hunter Piston QB58 for WFTF. It has a UTG/Leapers 6-24x50 scope (the same one I had on my Diana 54). The QB58 is shooting at almost 12fpe and is much easier to cock than my 18fpe D54 (since sold).

First picture - Top rifle is a stock QB58. Below it is my old QB58 with a new Boyd's Blaster stock:

Second picture - Another picture of my Boyd's stocked QB58. Below it is my Boyd's stocked Diana 34:

I have yet to shoot the QB58 with the new stock, but it feels good and looks good. I plan on shooting WFTF Piston at this years AAFTA Nationals.

Motorhead:
Scott,

Very cool ! ... glad too see you finally got around to using the Forest Lam boyds, only been a Year +  ;D

TheBman:
Sweet!  8)

Calmark:
As long as you can shoot FT while looking good, that's what matters!  ;D

The new laminate stock does look nice and I'm sure it will be quite comfortable.  Now that yoga position of yours, I'm not so sure...;D

The QB58 is one of the few decent sidelevers out there in a medium power range.  Its too bad there aren't more in the 9-12fpe range. 

Gear_Junkie:

--- Quote from: Scotchmo on May 18, 2016, 08:29:48 PM --- Below it is my Boyd's stocked Diana 34:

I have yet to shoot the QB58 with the new stock, but it feels good and looks good. I plan on shooting WFTF Piston at this years AAFTA Nationals.

--- End quote ---

Scott - who did the inletting on the Boyd's stock for the 34?  It looks really nice BTW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version