GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Umarex PPK/S for $56 at Walmart

(1/2) > >>

CaptJ:
Not sure how long it has been at this price but it is the cheapest I have ever seen this pistol.  I can't post links yet but a search for "walmart umarex ppk" on Google brings it up as the first result.  8)

Rabbit\Squirrel Killer:

--- Quote from: CaptJ on October 18, 2017, 08:56:27 PM ---Not sure how long it has been at this price but it is the cheapest I have ever seen this pistol.  I can't post links yet but a search for "walmart umarex ppk" on Google brings it up as the first result.  8)

--- End quote ---
Here is a link, thanks I ordered one for my dad, he liked mine!
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Legends-PPK-S-Pistol-Black-includes-magazine/54601645

mst3kpimp:
Hmm I bought one of these at w-mart when they reintroduced them last year.  "Improved" with the hidden co2 screw.  Looks nice but mine shot quite poorly and ended up returning it.  Probably should have bought a makarov.

Rabbit\Squirrel Killer:

--- Quote from: mst3kpimp on October 19, 2017, 04:38:23 AM ---Hmm I bought one of these at w-mart when they reintroduced them last year.  "Improved" with the hidden co2 screw.  Looks nice but mine shot quite poorly and ended up returning it.  Probably should have bought a makarov.

--- End quote ---
Mine shoots real good, (maybe you got a lemon?, maybe I got the one good one?) for a short barreled compact bb pistol. I think if someone can shoot/are used to a compact pistol like a Ruger LCP 380, they should have no problem shooting a PPK/S keeping in mind it is just a bb gun, but shooting any compact pistol requires some practice to get used to, for some a lot of practice.

My dad that turns 86 next month shot mine and wanted me to get him one because he can shoot bb guns in his car port at his target trap, and I ordered it so we will see if I get another good one or not.

CaptJ:
Hmm. I am tempted by it because of the price and the co2 efficiency it supposedly has (I am reading 70ish shots).  I am quite curious how this newer one shoots Dan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version