GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Field Target Gates

FT Match Nevada, Ohio 8/26/18

(1/2) > >>

WeaselCat:
FT Shoot at Wyandot County Coon Hunters Assn.
12759 Townshio Highway 133
Nevada, Ohio 44848
GPS 40.807309 / 83.159395

Open to the public
Buy, Sell, Trade
Gates open at 10:00 AM. Shoot starts at Noon

2018 Schedule
6/24
7/29   (July shoot is sponsored by Ohio DNR. Shoot for free and BRING THE KIDS! Gates open at 11AM, Shoot at 1PM)
8/26
9/30
10/28

WeaselCat:
Back to the top for July.

Privateer:
How the heck did I miss this thread!!!
 :o
I don't shoot FT but still will attend just because it's so darned close to my home!

How close to Nevada are you Ken?

WeaselCat:
I'm about 30 minutes north of Nevada.

I think the July shoot will be set up for young/beginners. No reducers and closer shots. I was thinking about seeing if a group of us can shoot the course early with pistols (Beeman P17?) or pumpers for a friendly competition. I was planning to bring some youth sized rifles and help the kids during the shoot if needed.

Hope to see you there!

Privateer:
Well I ALMOST missed it today! I knew there was something I wanted to do but couldn't quite remember.
So I checked this thread to see if I'd missed it. Thank goodness I didn't!
I quickly grabbed my hat and keys and rushed out the door to make the long trip. I was late as it was about 1:15 PM already!
After what seemed like 5 minutes I arrived. It was actually closer to 4 minutes to make the 3.2 mile trip.
 ;D

The shooters were already on the course so I spent a few minutes chatting with one of Dennis Bakers Techs.
(I'm terrible at names so I hope everyone forgives me!)

After chatting with him I took a walk to see the course and just meet with people and learn a few things.
I took a bunch of pictures of the place while I was walking the course that I'll get uploaded ASAP.

Spent several hours talking with a lot of people about a lot of things. Race cars, compressors, Air Guns, etc.
Even met a fellow that lives VERY close to me that started into AG's just a couple years ago.
To find something like this so close to home is fantastic and I'm sure I'll be doing my research to get in on the fun!

I was pleased to meet everyone there that I did and I WILL be seeing you all again. And meeting those that I didn't chat with is a nice thing to look forward to!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version