GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Field Target Gates

Sacramento Valley Field Target Match Sunday June 24th, Yolo Sportsmans's Club

(1/2) > >>

22Jim:
Sac Valley Field Target Match - Sunday June 24 Yolo Sportsman's Club, Davis, CA

Come on out and join us for our June match at the Yolo Sportsman's Association, Davis, CA (right next to the Yolo Airport). We will set up a fun course with several challenges thrown in to give you a chance to test your progress in shooting Field Target. The weather is supposed to be HOT, so we will try and get the match started early if possible and to keep it moving so we can retire afterwords to the air conditioned clubhouse for a light lunch.

Location & directions:
Yolo Sportsman's Association, Davis, CA   -www.yolo.net/sportsmen/directions.html

Turn left on the lane just in front of the announcement sign stay to the left and and proceed about 75 yards to the "specialty/cowboy range” where we have our own gated parking lot.

Equipment requirements:
.177 or .22 caliber air rifle shooting at 20 foot lbs of energy or less. Almost all spring powered or piston air rifles qualify. Most .177 PCP rifles and most .22 PCP air rifles shooting 750 fps of less qualify.

Optional but recommended, a set of shooting sticks or adjustable bi-pod and a bucket or stool to sit on while shooting. Eye protection is required for all participants and observers.

The Game:
We will be shooting a field target match using knock down targets at ranges from 10 to 55 yards with bulls eyes from 0.5 to 2.0 inches.

Gates Open ................ 8:00 am
Course set up...............8:00 am
Regstn and sight in .......8:45 am
Match start:.................9:30am (approx)

Other information:
Match fees will be $20 per person
Cold Beverages and a light lunch will be provided

Questions? Contact me at jimcyran "at" pacbell "dot" net

Gear_Junkie:
Woohoo, I'm there!

gokidd:

--- Quote from: Gear_Junkie on June 19, 2018, 05:20:36 PM ---Woohoo, I'm there!

--- End quote ---

Yeah ... what Zack said!
I'll bring a sweater.
B

Motorhead:
I'll bring COOL targets ... hopefully that helps folks be more comfortable in Sundays forecast for 100* heat  ;D

Calmark:
Zzzzzz?  Hmmmm, maybe this hot weather is warm enough to wake me up from a long field target hibernation?  I see all of the COOL people will be there!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version