Saber Tactical
New England Airgun
Umarex Airguns
Contact us
Utah Airguns
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Freedom Gun Targets
Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop

Author Topic: Weihrauch spare parts  (Read 399 times))

Offline Mrblonde40

• Marksman
  • yes
Weihrauch spare parts
« on: May 12, 2021, 11:41:54 PM »
I was wondering if anybody had a good source for replacement parts for Weihrauch HW 95.  I'm looking for items like barrel shims, chisel detent, and the spring and roll pin for it, the square knockout plugs for the compression tube.  I had some of these on back order from PA but I had to change the order and then I was no longer able to backorder them.  So far I have found TW Chambers to have a good selection (but currently out of roll pin), and I was hoping to order from someone in the US, shipping gets a little high from England.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 11:48:59 PM by Mrblonde40 »
  • Chesaning, Michigan, USA

Offline Bayman

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
Re: Weihrauch spare parts
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 11:55:01 PM »
I order all my Weihrauch brand stuff from Chambers. Fwiw the roll pin for the chisel detent is reusable. It shouldn't get damaged upon removing. It's a metric roll pin if you measure it (3mm??) you can order a bag of them from McMaster Carr industrial supply for dirt cheap. I ordered 10 4mm dowel pins and 100 7mm/4mm thread nuts for the Rekord trigger nuts that fall out and get lost, for like ten bucks.
  • USA,  NY
Hw30- .177- Vortek PG2, Williams peep sights
Hw30 Laminate- .177- Vortek PG2, Hawke Airmax 2-7x32 AO. 
Hw50- .177- Vortek PG3, Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO
Hw50- .22 - Vortek PG2, Williams peep sights
Hw95- .177- Vortek PG2, Hawke Airmax 3-9x40
Hw97SE (Green 77 Laminate stock)-.177 Vortek PG3, Hawke 4-12x40 Airmax
P1- 0.20 now .177

Offline Gliderflyer

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 02:16:50 AM »
I've used airgunspares in the UK. Shipping is reasonable and very fast, usually about 4 days to me in Washington state.
  • Silvana, WA
Beeman R7 .177
Beeman R9 .177
Benjamin 312 Pre 1951
Benjamin Disco .22

Offline Mark 611

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Yoda!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 05:09:55 AM »
Right now I would not buy anything from Chambers!!!!! I ordered a barrel from them on April 2nd it landed in Chicago on the 9th I have not herd or any up dates on the tracking nor has the barrel made it to my door!!!! Post office claims Covid is why I I do not have it!!! nobody working they claim!!! >:(
  • Indiana
In the words of my friend OC Bolding he told me if ur gonna Dance with DEVIL you got to wear the shoes!!!!! How true this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
54 JUNKYARD AIRGUNS FORUM MEMBER!!!!!
When good men are silent only evil is heard!
Let he who is without SIN cast the first stone!

Beeman R1 carbine .20cal X2
HW95 .22cal
HW50 .20cal X2
HW50 .22cal
HW35 .177cal

U.K. Webley Tomahawk .22cal
Diana T06 460mag .22cal
Cometa Fenix 400 compact.22cal

Offline Yogi

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 09:18:25 AM »
Right now I would not buy anything from Chambers!!!!! I ordered a barrel from them on April 2nd it landed in Chicago on the 9th I have not herd or any up dates on the tracking nor has the barrel made it to my door!!!! Post office claims Covid is why I I do not have it!!! nobody working they claim!!! >:(

Mark,

That is not really Chamber's problem.  USPS IS a mess, only made worse by the last administration.  Not a big fan of Paypal, but that is what it is for... ;)

-Y
  • San Francisco, CA
Hatsan 95 Vortex, .22
RWS 6G, .177
RWS LP8 Magnum, .177
Diana 340 N-Tec, .22 Compact Lexus
HW 50S, .177, .20, and .22

Offline SteveP-52

• I just lurk, I'm no longer a
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 09:27:09 AM »
Current Postal mess was made possible by a Postmaster General who doesn't have half a clue what he's doing. Wasn't one bit a bright idea to rip out sorting machines in the main hubs across the country and now they're paying and paying dearly for it. It now takes way longer and way more people to hand sort a big chunk of what goes through those hubs.
  • Buffalo, NY, USA

Offline Mrblonde40

• Marksman
  • yes
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 10:13:02 AM »
I know the pin should be reusable, but I got a little heavy handed with the drift set last time I removed it, still ok, but figure it wouldn't be a bad idea to replace next time I take it out.  So how do I measure a metric roll pin?  I'm figuring you just measure the diameter? 

Offline Bayman

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 10:43:26 AM »
I know the pin should be reusable, but I got a little heavy handed with the drift set last time I removed it, still ok, but figure it wouldn't be a bad idea to replace next time I take it out.  So how do I measure a metric roll pin?  I'm figuring you just measure the diameter?
Yes measure the outside diameter of the pin with a venier. It will be slightly oversized so select the next size down. Say it measures 3.08 mm it's a 3mm roll pin. If it measures 3.57mm it's a 3.5mm roll pin. They're sized by the hole rather than the pin itself but the pin is easier to measure. Macmaster Car will have measurements to compare. Just make sure you don't get one too long they can't easily be cut. It only has to be a little long than the detent bore if you center the pin
HTH
Ron

Ps it's not Chambers fault Mark's barrel is lost in the mail. Could have happened from anyone that uses the USPS. Mark I hope you get your barrel soon.
Ps
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 10:45:55 AM by Bayman »
  • USA,  NY
Hw30- .177- Vortek PG2, Williams peep sights
Hw30 Laminate- .177- Vortek PG2, Hawke Airmax 2-7x32 AO. 
Hw50- .177- Vortek PG3, Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO
Hw50- .22 - Vortek PG2, Williams peep sights
Hw95- .177- Vortek PG2, Hawke Airmax 3-9x40
Hw97SE (Green 77 Laminate stock)-.177 Vortek PG3, Hawke 4-12x40 Airmax
P1- 0.20 now .177

Offline nced

• GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 11:48:07 AM »
I was wondering if anybody had a good source for replacement parts for Weihrauch HW 95.  I'm looking for items like barrel shims, chisel detent, and the spring and roll pin for it, the square knockout plugs for the compression tube.  I had some of these on back order from PA but I had to change the order and then I was no longer able to backorder them.  So far I have found TW Chambers to have a good selection (but currently out of roll pin), and I was hoping to order from someone in the US, shipping gets a little high from England.
When I needed some "HW odd parts" like the HW95 receiver plugs I order3ed them from Chambers in the UK..........
https://www.gunspares.co.uk/products/24575/HW95/

• USA, North Carolina, Rougemont

Offline Ilimakko

• Marksman
  • yes
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2021, 02:29:29 PM »
Right now I would not buy anything from Chambers!!!!! I ordered a barrel from them on April 2nd it landed in Chicago on the 9th

Yeah, faulty logic and a good bit of slander in there as well. Chambers cannot have a say in how USPS does it's lousy business across the Atlantic. Last time I used USPS, it took them three months to get a barrel over here from the US. Had nothing to do with the barrel seller, in that case, either.

I have used Chambers for parts many times, and they have been extremely fast and helpful, every time.
LGV Master Ultra .22 cal
HW95L .22 cal
D48 .22 cal
350 Mag .25 cal
H135 .25 cal
WFH .22 cal
Fenix 400 .22 cal
G1250 .22 cal
D25 .177 cal
BSF S54 Match .177 cal
E-C2 5.4 mm
FX T12 .22 cal

Offline Mrblonde40

• Marksman
  • yes
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2021, 02:46:14 PM »
I'm seeing a pattern here.  Honestly they did have a better selection than most and they had everything I need except a roll pin, which is available from other sources.  And I know I've had issues with USPS myself last year but they seem to be getting themselves straightened out, slowly.

Offline jccams

• Marksman
  • yes
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2021, 03:16:59 PM »
I ordered the same barrel on the same day and received mine 3 weeks ago.  I am in MI and Mark's in IN.  Not sure it's a USPS issue, perhaps a customs issue.JMO
  • Hamburg, MI USA
Diana LP8 Magnum-For Sale

Offline Yogi

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2021, 04:32:07 PM »
I ordered the same barrel on the same day and received mine 3 weeks ago.  I am in MI and Mark's in IN.  Not sure it's a USPS issue, perhaps a customs issue.JMO

Yes, could be.  Both are under staffed. 
However, I sure wished Chamber's offered UPS or FedEx.  I think I understand why they don't... ???

Mark,

Think about calling the latest known location of your barrel and ask to speak to a supervisor.  FWIW-German Airgun dealers will not sell to an USA address. :(

-Y
  • San Francisco, CA
Hatsan 95 Vortex, .22
RWS 6G, .177
RWS LP8 Magnum, .177

Offline Mark 611

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Yoda!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2021, 04:41:26 PM »
My point was that these packages pass thru ISC Customs in Chicago, I'm not blaming Chambers!!!!! I'm just saying that because of the current problems with USPS you'll be lucky to see you order any time soon!!! Jeff got lucky!!! I live 4hrs from Chicago!!!! its been over a month over due for my barrel arrive! my tracking shows it passed thru ISC in Chicago but I have had not further up dates on the tracking from that point and no barrel has showed up either!!! just sayin!! >:(
  • Indiana
In the words of my friend OC Bolding he told me if ur gonna Dance with DEVIL you got to wear the shoes!!!!! How true this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HW95 .22cal
HW50 .20cal X2
HW50 .22cal
HW35 .177cal

Diana T06 460mag .22cal

Offline Mark 611

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Yoda!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2021, 04:43:19 PM »
Yogi, I tried that no one answers the phone there!!! at all!!! I've tried several times!!!! >:( :o
  • Indiana

HW95 .22cal
HW50 .20cal X2
HW50 .22cal
HW35 .177cal

Diana T06 460mag .22cal

Offline Yogi

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2021, 09:36:58 PM »
Yogi, I tried that no one answers the phone there!!! at all!!! I've tried several times!!!! >:( :o

OK, call your Representative in the US Capitol.  They can do wonders if they want too.  Make them want too. ;)
They are there to represent YOU.  Hold their feet to the fire. ;)

-Y
  • San Francisco, CA
Hatsan 95 Vortex, .22
RWS 6G, .177
RWS LP8 Magnum, .177

Offline SpiralGroove

• Ruminating Perfectionist !!!
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • >The gun's gotta look good and shoot straight ->
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2021, 02:51:16 PM »
Hey Guys,
As a side note here, I have two airguns that have been out for delivery for almost 2 weeks.
The buyers will be demanding their $$ back soon. 
Yes the Post Office is experiencing problems - This is not a Chamber's issue, but one of our Pandemic-ally plagued Government Services. 
  • Bothell, WA
PCP's:
BSA R10 (.177) Regulated
AR2079A-HPA (.177)
AR2079A-HPA (.22)
QB79-HPA (.22)
RAW HM1000x LRT Camo - (.22)

Pumper's:
1973 Benjamin Franklin 342
1984 Benjamin Franklin 347

Springer's:
Beeman R9   (.20) - Circa 2019