Saber Tactical
New England Airgun
Umarex Airguns
Contact us
Utah Airguns
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Freedom Gun Targets
Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop

Author Topic: Fellow Airgunners, Living In the Crawford, Mercer, Venango, and Erie County Area  (Read 1411 times))

Offline jwedelmann

• Shooter
  • Lovin' life to the fullest!
Fellow Airgunners, Young & Old, Living In the Crawford, Mercer, Venango, and Erie County, PA Areas

My name is Jeff Edelmann living in Cochranton, PA, and I'm interested in starting a low-key, fun, and enjoyable AIRGUN club (no firearms -- sorry!  :'( ) for anyone interested in airgun shooting and airgun camaraderie.  Our focus would be on pellet airgun shooting with the possibility of various formats including target shooting (paper, objects, spinners, metal trap, metal field target, and metal 1/10 NRA silhouette).

ALL ages are welcome (under 18 must have an adult guardian present) and any airguns and level of expertise are welcome.  Various airguns, targets, and ammo can be provided if needed and no experience is necessary as long as you wish to learn airgunning skills.  As always, airgun safety is a priority and will be practiced at all times.  If we elect to organize, membership would be free and friendly competitions may be possible.  It is my hope that, if possible, various members can provide SAFE target-shooting backyards or areas and host get-togethers on an alternating basis (which may be necessary at times particularly if you intend to use a non-backyard friendly PCP rifle/pistol with a louder report  ;D ).

Please contact me at jwedelmann@windstream.net to express your interest and willingness to participate and/or if you have any questions!
  • Cochranton, PA
Wishing you happy & safe shooting always!

Offline chwillbill68

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
Fellow Airgunners, Young & Old, Living In the Crawford, Mercer, Venango, and Erie County, PA Areas

My name is Jeff Edelmann living in Cochranton, PA, and I'm interested in starting a low-key, fun, and enjoyable AIRGUN club (no firearms -- sorry!  :'( ) for anyone interested in airgun shooting and airgun camaraderie.  Our focus would be on pellet airgun shooting with the possibility of various formats including target shooting (paper, objects, spinners, metal trap, metal field target, and metal 1/10 NRA silhouette).

ALL ages are welcome (under 18 must have an adult guardian present) and any airguns and level of expertise are welcome.  Various airguns, targets, and ammo can be provided if needed and no experience is necessary as long as you wish to learn airgunning skills.  As always, airgun safety is a priority and will be practiced at all times.  If we elect to organize, membership would be free and friendly competitions may be possible.  It is my hope that, if possible, various members can provide SAFE target-shooting backyards or areas and host get-togethers on an alternating basis (which may be necessary at times particularly if you intend to use a non-backyard friendly PCP rifle/pistol with a louder report  ;D ).

Please contact me at jwedelmann@windstream.net to express your interest and willingness to participate and/or if you have any questions!

Well I don't live near those county's but if you get something going I would love to drive up to to meet and learn more about airguns from your group.  There is nothing down here in Centre County. I am all alone when it comes to the air guns. I have so many questions and am more of a see it kind of guy then read it and understand gun. LOL

Bill C!
  • State College, PA, USA
.25 cal Raptor Mini
.30 cal Leshiy 2
.22 cal FX DreamTac
Hatsan AT 44-10QE  .22 cal
Synrod .25 cal
Benjamin Trail NP X1 .177 cal
Leshiy .25 cal
Crosman 180
SIG MCX .177 cal
Seneca Dragonfly .22cal