This will be a casual match so you can shoot off a bench or any other position you like.
Rules: 1. Any caliber and any type of Airgun(Rifle, Pistol, PCP, Springer, SSP, Pumper etc).
2. Pellets or bullets can be used.
3. You can use a rest, bags, sticks or whatever. NO GUN VICES and the rifle butt must be
touching the shoulder.
4. Same target to be used for all calibers and 5 shots per target. You have a choice from four
targets attached below. If using the all white target it is allowable to color in part of the
target with a transparent highlighter to better see it downrange as long as the black lines
are still ledge able. Also only clean targets will be accepted, no additional holes, covered or not.
5. All the info at the bottom of the target must be filled out, group size included as it will be
used as a tie breaker if needed. The target can then also be used as a submission for entry
or upgrade in the NUAH Club(the club rules must also be followed).
6. You can submit 1 target per caliber (ie. .22, .25, .30, etc.) so you have an option to shoot
Scoring.... The center bull is an X and all the others rings are the marked value. The shot must be
totally inside the ring to score that ring. If the shot touches the ring using a scoring gauge
or your best geusstimation it goes to the lower value(opposite of what is the norm).
Highest possible score would be 50/50 5X
Target choices attached below: