GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Machine Shop Talk & AG Parts Machining

Screw Threads and the H-28 Handbook

(1/4) > >>

OTmachine:
Pretty sure it is Okay to openly distribute this.  I have an original copy that I had scanned to a 16.5 MB .pdf file.  I think it would be useful here.  I can break it down into smaller consecutive pieces to upload here.   Or where should it go?   It is Good reference material.
Here is the cover page.  Any suggestions?
TIA,
Keith

rsterne:
I don't know how many sections it would make sense to break that file into.... but if you could make sensible divisions of maybe 2 Mb each, a total of about 8-10 files, and then post each one in a separate post in this thread, with a title so that guys can navigate it.... I think then it could be made a "sticky" in this gate.... It says right on it, distribution unlimited.... Maybe ask Rocker1 first how big a file they can handle?....

Bob

OTmachine:
The original copy is not fantastic, but here is part 1 of 9.  See what you think.
TIA,
Keith

JuryRigger:
Downloaded that first part just now; looks like a good resource.
Thanks!
Jesse

OTmachine:

--- Quote from: OTmachine on March 27, 2021, 10:39:38 AM ---The original copy is not fantastic, but here is part 1 of 9.  See what you think.
TIA,
Keith

--- End quote ---
If it looks good to everyone, I will check that I have it divided up properly, and upload the rest tomorrow on this thread.
Keith

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version