Thank you to our advertisers!

Author Topic: JTS Airacuda Max .22 Caliber: Shot Results  (Read 1135 times))

Offline Hajimoto

• Tweak Geek Shooter'er
  • Expert
  • yes
JTS Airacuda Max .22 Caliber: Shot Results
« on: February 12, 2022, 03:38:00 PM »
Another out-of-the-box shot result from another JTS PCP.
This is the Aircuda Max in .22 Caliber which is a side lever, regulated, shrouded barrel, quiet, two-stage trigger, repeater that oozes quality.
Below are a series of shot strings and 50-yard shot results all captured in photos. The Max was flying JSB Jumbo Heavy at an average of 909 FT/S.

Enjoy

Thank you for reading
  • Western Massachusetts, USA

Offline Tater

• GTA Moderator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Insert creative saying here
Re: JTS Airacuda Max .22 Caliber: Shot Results
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 03:41:24 PM »
Looking good Haji.
  • NW suburbs of Chicago
Hammerli Pneuma Elite 10 .177, DonnyFL Sumo ldc - For sale   
.22 Disco/Maximus mix, Rocker1 ldc
Gamo Hornet .177
1377, steel breech, TKO, 12" barrel, R. Arms Innovations AR stock

Offline Wayne52

• GTA Moderator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2022, 03:52:13 PM »
That is one heck of an airgun for the suggested retail price for sure.  Fantastic pic's and data you've got on it Haj !!!
  • Michigan
HHDSUPCOM Cam Rahn Bay VN 71-72

My F10 Shoebox rocks 8)

Offline singleshotcajun

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 07:27:13 AM »
Looking at the photos I am convinced that whoever makes this also makes the DAR. This is not a bad thing I love my DAR II. The magazines are the best I have ever used. Looks like a DAR with a better trigger and quality control.
  • Galveston County ,TX
Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property… Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.” ―  Thomas Paine

Offline Wayne52

• GTA Moderator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2022, 07:33:20 AM »
CJ Xisico builds them.
  • Michigan

My F10 Shoebox rocks 8)

Offline singleshotcajun

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2022, 07:43:48 AM »
My thinking is that either Xisco took ques  from the DAR or Xisco builds the DAR for AIM Sports.
  • Galveston County ,TX
Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property… Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.” ―  Thomas Paine

Offline Motorhead

• Field Target Shooter .... Stand em up Shoot em down
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • 2019 Hall Of Fame Recipient
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2022, 12:49:52 PM »
Likely same factory making all of those and some others too ??? ... tho just a WAG
  • Northern California ... Old Hangtown
** Home of MOTORHEADS AG Tuning Services **
      * PM me for further contact & tuning info.

Sacramento Valley Field Target Club
#https://sites.google.com/site/sacvalleyairgunclub/

Offline RichH

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2022, 06:49:20 AM »
Looking at the photos I am convinced that whoever makes this also makes the DAR. This is not a bad thing I love my DAR II. The magazines are the best I have ever used. Looks like a DAR with a better trigger and quality control.

and $121 price increase. ($299 v $420)
  • USA, PA, YORK

Offline Wayne52

• GTA Moderator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2022, 07:15:42 AM »
Rich I'm sure the mags on the JTS are much better than the DAR, you will be able to pull the mag out after a shot and top it off which aren't as easy to do in the DAR.  They're a complete and totally different gun. JTS will put the DAR to shame in my opinion, even my Xisico Sentry's put my DAR to shame, I waited over a year for a bad part that was on my DAR when I bought it to FINALLY get it, I had pretty much wrote that DAR2 off, it is sitting in the box and has been since I bought it, I'd much rather grab another gun.
  • Michigan

My F10 Shoebox rocks 8)

Offline Firewalker

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Pray for Ukraine, save her from the Russian BEAST!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2022, 09:19:56 AM »
Rich I'm sure the mags on the JTS are much better than the DAR, you will be able to pull the mag out after a shot and top it off which aren't as easy to do in the DAR.  They're a complete and totally different gun. JTS will put the DAR to shame in my opinion, even my Xisico Sentry's put my DAR to shame, I waited over a year for a bad part that was on my DAR when I bought it to FINALLY get it, I had pretty much wrote that DAR2 off, it is sitting in the box and has been since I bought it, I'd much rather grab another gun.

Wayne, do you have different mags for the DAR then I do? Mine can be topped off just by turning to the next opening and pellet added. I can post a video but these are stupid simple to load and top off.
  • USA, MN, Mille Lacs
"If I spend my hard eraned money on an airgun, especially a mid to high end airgun and it has any issues whatsoever, I'm boxing it up and sending it back where it came from. Nope, nope, nope... don't say you fixed it and send it back to me. I didn't buy a refurb and I don't want a refurb back.
Show me your customer service.. Take a new gun off the shelf and have your tech verify that it passes all the quality checks then send it to me. No sir... I don't want a discount or a store credit or a partial refund... I want exactly what I paid for and exactly what you said you were selling me. If you can't do that then stay out of my mailbox with your spam mail.
That's part of the problem with retail these days.. We, the consumer settles for whatever shovel full of stuff they feed us.
Shame on us for that."
-Bill

Offline Wayne52

• GTA Moderator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2022, 09:24:18 AM »
My mistake David I was thinking of the Avenger probably but since I put that part in my DAR2 I haven't really touched it, haven't even put a scope on it yet but I will probably soon.  If the DAR's are working and holding air good they are a great shooting gun but I got so disgruntled with them that I'd definitely never buy another one.
  • Michigan

My F10 Shoebox rocks 8)

Offline Firewalker

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Pray for Ukraine, save her from the Russian BEAST!
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2022, 09:34:05 AM »
My mistake David I was thinking of the Avenger probably but since I put that part in my DAR2 I haven't really touched it, haven't even put a scope on it yet but I will probably soon.  If the DAR's are working and holding air good they are a great shooting gun but I got so disgruntled with them that I'd definitely never buy another one.

I hear you, Wayne. My .25 and .22 have been good to me mostly but the .177 continues to be a problem but not with air, it turned out to be a quality control issue and I will be calling Joe this week to discuss it with him.
  • USA, MN, Mille Lacs
"If I spend my hard eraned money on an airgun, especially a mid to high end airgun and it has any issues whatsoever, I'm boxing it up and sending it back where it came from. Nope, nope, nope... don't say you fixed it and send it back to me. I didn't buy a refurb and I don't want a refurb back.
Show me your customer service.. Take a new gun off the shelf and have your tech verify that it passes all the quality checks then send it to me. No sir... I don't want a discount or a store credit or a partial refund... I want exactly what I paid for and exactly what you said you were selling me. If you can't do that then stay out of my mailbox with your spam mail.
That's part of the problem with retail these days.. We, the consumer settles for whatever shovel full of stuff they feed us.
Shame on us for that."
-Bill