GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Announcement Gate

With respect, admiration, honor and yes, a little love!!!

<< < (2/31) > >>

Sfttailrdr46:
 ;D Gene and Bob thank you for the GTA I have found new friends and actually met some face to face and enjoyed a day of shooting with them . Shared old stories with many of my friends here as well so again thank you both for this wonderful forum and thank you Dave for being the person willing to pick up the torch and continue the fine traditions that the GTA was founded upon. Thank you for also answering some of my newbie questions and thank you all for letting me be a member of this family as well

BenjiHunter:
A very big thank you, Bob and Gene!
Like others have said, this like a second home to me.
And a big thank you to you Dave!!

sleepy22:
Thank you for all you have done! As a new commer, you sure know how to make me feel welcome and it's for this reason alone this place is unique on the Internet. You are all an amazing source of information and I am truly grateful for all your incredible work.

Dave1899:
If you look up airguns in the dictionary you should see a picture of Bob and Gene. I spoke with Bob a very long time ago on the phone about his trigger when I was a noob and he was very helpful and didn't make me feel like I was wasting his time. I've also talked with, bought from, sold to and traded with Gene on many occasions and was treated like family. These guys have put so much of their time, money and lives into the airgun community and this Forum and created the best place to learn and make new friends.

The GTA is a great place to be. Thank You Bob and Gene for all you've done for us all.

lloyd-ss:
The old saying: lead, follow, or get out of the way comes to mind.  Gene and Bob created this forum and lead it for years, and Dave, now you have stepped up to fill some mighty big boots.  And you are doing it admirably, as Bob and Gene still do some leading behind the scenes.

In my book, Gene and Bob are two great men, great leaders with vision, a willingness to share knowledge, the ability to create a friendly and safe place, and the never-ending tenacity to get the job done.  I feel very fortunate just to have met these two fine gentleman face to face.  To say that their forum changed my life might seem like a bit of a stretch, but it is the honest truth.

Gene and Bob, I sincerely thank you.

Lloyd Sikes 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version