GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > American/U.S. Air Gun Gates

Crossmon NP2

(1/9) > >>

dizzle:
So I was looking at the specs of this and was wondering what everybody's thoughts on it is? I was kind of thinking of ordering it but not too sure

MikeSSS:
A lot of people are waiting for good info on this rifle. 

There are a few posts by new owners, so far the results are not so good.

I'm hoping that in the long run, the NP2 will be a winner.

dizzle:
I'm probably going to hold off then. I'm just worried its gonna have issues or be over rated

popedandy:
There are a couple of posts on the blog on Pyramid Air website.  Just click on the Airgun Academy link.  Tom Gaylord has posted his initial impressions of the NP2 and they are positive.  He also addresses some of the early issues with the gun. 

Swedge:
although i love Crosman i also wonder if Tom Gaylord's rifle was a "Ringer" also wonder if he was paid to review it in some shape or form. but even with the hype I am still going to get one. Just cant seem to get into the PCP thing because of ALL the other additional equipment that is REQUIRED for them... also dont have any local place to get air. And my Savage MKII is just about as cheap to shoot now that .22LR ammo is slowly starting to come back. really wish somebody would make a multi pump rifle that pushed a .22 pellet out at around 1000FPS. would not care that i had to pump it 20-40 times per shot!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version