GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Back Room

What are you listening to right now?

(1/732) > >>

chea-pass:
assuming you not hearing the sweet report of an air gun, when cruising the GTA forum - what music is currently playing????

Right now: Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) - Marc Broussard ( best cover song ever - Peace Marvin)

avator:
Actually, 1 1700 ton and 2 2300 ton transfer presses, 2 1500 ton, a 150t, a 200 and a 250 t line press, 2 200t and a 400t blanking presses all stamping out parts for your favorite foreign car... not sure the name of the tune....

Motorhead:
Pandora radio ...
Joe Bonamasa rock-n-roll blues

chea-pass:

--- Quote from: avator on January 23, 2014, 12:40:52 AM ---Actually, 1 1700 ton and 2 2300 ton transfer presses, 2 1500 ton, a 150t, a 200 and a 250 t line press, 2 200t and a 400t blanking presses all stamping out parts for your favorite foreign car... not sure the name of the tune....

--- End quote ---

Uhhh, Bill you're making Domestic parts for a Foreign owned company. "Global Econony" It is what it is, I work for a H-D Motor Co. vendor and in the background of your avatar, our competition is parked. Most of us drink our morning coffee from a foreign cup and either are oblivious to it or simply don't care. Sad, I know.

Motorhead:
Update .... Robin Trower, daydream  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version