GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Gun Gate

Pellet Exchange READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING OR MESSAGING POSTERS

<< < (39/42) > >>

Tater:
Good idea Dale.
And great to see you posting Drew.

Bmannator:
50x4 sounds good to me also. My only problem with that would be that I have a limited supply on some of them. But +/- 10 or 20 isn't going to make much difference.
It still depends on the response. 
Steadily stumbling towards the magic "20" which I don't have a problem with BTW. I've had a chance to wander around the site and find some groups I can relate with.

Dale

pdxFrank:
one of my home-brew kits

Bmannator:
 OK, I came up with a sampler with 4 pellet types in a pocket size box. The nice folks at the Post Office told me for only $4-$5 there's a good chance it could-go all-the-way to your house (or one of your neighbors). Sooner or later, they wouldn't commit.
I'm into the boxes for 2-3 bucks. And counting out 200 .177 pellets is already getting old.

I said I would do this so here we go. $7.50 would cover the cost of the box and the shipping, so technically, the pellets are "free". Since this is now "monetized" It might wind up in the classifieds.
You can pm me and we can work out the details. I might have a few tins to sell if I have any left after this.

*Marksman Medalist .177, 8.07 gr.               
*Marksman Silhouette .177, 8.48 gr           
*Marksman Mako .177,10.34 gr                   
*Marksman Hollow Point 177, 7.23 gr     

You can compare these to H&N's current offerings.   

admin: If I delete the shipping amounts, would I be able to leave the post here?

drewciferpike:
As the person that started this thread, I really hope you can leave all of your information as-is. Since you're simply stating the costs to get pellets to someone, I'm comfortable with PMs taking over, if someone is interested. I think what you're doing compliments the exchange of samples that I had in mind...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version