GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Announcement Gate

New Batch Of Caps

<< < (2/50) > >>

gene_sc:
I was impressed last year when I got mine. They actually fit pumkin size heads like mine. So I bought another one... :)  Actually time to order an new one. I like the new colors.

Gene

devdem:
Gene, that's what I needed to know. I have a long goofy head and hats that fit are really hard to find (I buy them when I find them).

Dave, putting in my order to help support GTA in $ and brand.

Thanks,
Dan

ezman604:
LOL
Thanks Dan. I have a Rottweiler head myself.  :P
I just placed the order for the caps and just FYI, there's really no profit in these and not why I am offering them. I'm investing my own money in them and just selling them to recuperate my money to get GTA merchandise out there to the members that want them.
:)
So very much thanks for showing your GTA pride. Will let you know as soon as they arrive and go out to you.

only1harry:
Gene you only have 1 hat?  I got 3 last Fall.  Or maybe 4?  I don't know, I got several of them, just ask Dave :)  He just kept shipping more to me, hehe ;D  I gave one to my wife's nephew and I am wearing a GTA hat now.  I usually do even around the house.  Keeps my head warm so I can lower the heat :)  That only lasts 5 min. and my wife puts it back up again :)

Dave, I hope I don't owe you any more $ :)  I think we are all squared away.  I heard you took a vacation after my sale :)  NOT! ;D

bluesdaddy:
2 --515PC bluesdaddy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version