GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > UK Airgun Gate

Diana Raptor 6 Inch CO2 Revolvr

(1/3) > >>

cztheday:
In looking for a less expensive way to improve my skill set with my Ruger GP 100 357Mag revolver, I have been looking at replica pellet revolvers as a less expensive way to put rounds downrange and simulate sight picture and trigger management. I am impressed with the S&W 686 CO2 revolver, but it appears that they just are not available. A second choice might be the Diana Raptor. I am admittedly a little put off by the "Made in Taiwan" stamp on the side, but am more concerned that no one other than Airguns of AZ seems to have these and there is little if no review info on the internet or blogs.

Does anyone have any info on/experience with these, fit and finish, accuracy, reliability etc.?

Thanks!

Back_Roads:
 I had no clue they existed, many state made in Taiwan is a good thing. https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/co2/diana-raptor-revolver-6-.177/

lefteyeshot:
I have a Raptor with a 4inch barrel. Got it refurb around $100 as I recall. It's okay. It's not $179 worth of okay. The rotary mags are similar to The Gamo 776 but want fit the Raptor. and you can't get them. Evike has the same gun shoot's bbs for $99.

I prefer my Crosman Vigilante, $54 or Tripple Threat, about $80. BB or pellet mags. Lot cheaper.

Might want to look at Dan Wesson on Pyramyd. Some of their 715 models are pellet with rifled barres. About $150.

lefteyeshot:
Also got my refurbed Diana Raptor from AoA.

HunterWhite:

--- Quote from: cztheday on April 01, 2024, 12:25:53 AM ---In looking for a less expensive way to improve my skill set with my Ruger GP 100 357Mag revolver, I . . .

--- End quote ---

That GP 100. Comes in 22. 🙂

Hunter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version