GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Machine Shop Talk & AG Parts Machining

Semi retired machinist looking for side jobs.

<< < (3/11) > >>

Firewalker:
I have a 100 ideas for you but I have to get through this summer and mommas hunny-do list first.

IOWOLF:

--- Quote from: Firewalker on May 31, 2023, 06:11:19 PM ---I have a 100 ideas for you but I have to get through this summer and mommas hunny-do list first.

--- End quote ---

You could start with scribbles on a napkin, That's how a lot of my jobs get started.

bear air:
I'm not sure how good the market would be but no one is making sidelever breeches for the gen 2 marauder anymore. Id buy one in 22 cal if it wasn't too pricey.

avator:
I'd be interested in one for the Fortitude if it didn't change that space between the barrel and the tube.

Motorhead:
To the OP ...... indeed the trend is what have you done ?  Or can do by showing AIR GUN relatable work that you have done.
I'm not trying to be a azz hole here, but weigh some relativity. As one who has done a bunch of really cutting edge R&D, shared the actual machining created parts tho having a lack of folks realization of the steps involved has lead too many an inquire of custom Parts-n-Pieces gone down in flames.

I really do wish all the best in this seeking venture .... the actual work is rewarding as heck !!!!   The being on the same page of customers expectations and deliverable results for a reasonable $$$ is generally NOT on the same page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version