GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > 3D printing and files

"Constraining" is Paining!

<< < (3/3)

rsterne:
I wish I had learned AutoCAD years ago, but I could never afford it.... Now that they have gone to a subscription based service (instead of buying it) I'm glad I didn't, as I sure dislike the monthly fee model, especially at today's price.... It's great if you have a business paying for it, for hobby use, not so much!....

Bob

Scotchmo:

--- Quote from: rsterne on March 29, 2023, 11:36:16 AM ---I wish I had learned AutoCAD years ago, but I could never afford it.... Now that they have gone to a subscription based service (instead of buying it) I'm glad I didn't, as I sure dislike the monthly fee model, especially at today's price.... It's great if you have a business paying for it, for hobby use, not so much!....

Bob

--- End quote ---

Good this is Bricsys Shape can open my AutCAD 2000 drawings and models. Bricsys Shape is free to continue using after the 30 day eval of full BricsCAD. Shape is like basic AutoCAD geared towards using the 3D solids portion. If you don’t want to use constraints, it can be a faster way to create models to 3D print. The drawback from not using constraints, is that major changes to the model will be more difficult.

oldpro:
 Bob

Fusion360 has a free version and you can set the constraints

https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/free-trial

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version