GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > PCP/CO2/HPA Air Gun Gates "The Darkside"

My “Backpack Gun”

(1/2) > >>

PasadenaMike:
So for a long time I’ve been contemplating the idea of a backpack gun. Recently Eberlestock had a sale which is rare so I picked up the S25. When it arrived along with my 5x30 immersive optics scope I thought the Talon P would make a great backpack candidate. Since it’s a short eye relief scope I was able to move the shoulder stock in and make it very compact and comfortable. To me a backpack gun is one you put in your pack without worry of POI shift from bumping around and there aren’t many out there so the Talon P got volunteered to live in the backyard. She’s a .25 shooting the 25.39 JSBs at 936 with 8 good shots with 27 ES from 2800 psi nothing done to it. I have the Donny FL Fatboy with the extension. What I don’t have pictured is a 500cc buddy bottle from the UK which I can put in here too and get a couple fills. Anyway thought I’d share this. Happy Friday

SwampHunter:
Nice setup!

PasadenaMike:

--- Quote from: SwampHunter on March 24, 2023, 10:25:37 AM ---Nice setup!

--- End quote ---

Thank you :)

Spacebus:
I like the pellet holder. I need to get one for my 177 slugs.

PasadenaMike:

--- Quote from: Spacebus on March 24, 2023, 11:16:26 AM ---I like the pellet holder. I need to get one for my 177 slugs.

--- End quote ---

That’s where I got although I don’t know if it’ll work for slugs

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185107603582?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=TydS1aQLTfW&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=gsdCEssvSA6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version