GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

RollingWithAFullTin/Tins?DearNo

<< < (2/5) > >>

SwampHunter:
I use two Gatorade tops, cut one bottle at the neck so it fits inside the other cap, super glue and some foam from jsb tins

NHGuide:
I carry two additional magazines loaded up. BUT t'uther day, I decided to 3D print some small bins that use a soda/pop/coke/soft-drink cap for a lid. They hold 36 .25 cal Hades. but I think I'll stick to using the magazines as my rifle doesn't hold enough air to shoot more than the 3 ten-round mags.
They might make decent little travel pill boxes or ... binary "pop-powder" bins for the back yard range.

Nukall856:
MikeCarter,
Back_Roads,
SwampHunter,
NHGuide,

I have 5 of small plastic containers that look like what MikeCarter posted. I keep select pellets in them.  Thankyou i might just order some of the containers that are like the ones you linked.
  This winter during storms, id  bag pellets and put them in a Wynex tactical Admin pouch. I have more bagged and packed in once empty tins and more in small clipon pouches. I have a number of Apple bags filled and ready to go on the shelf for a quick up and go.
  Im going to order some .5oz Aluminum Tin containers in 24 pack. Nice they come with a Foam pad, and a Sticker to label. 1.7" x .7" Nice. Also found some 50pc, 5g Acrylic containers around 1.3" x .7". Also might try some Applebags 2020 < 2"x2". All are for under 10dollars for a pack. 
  Thankyou for the replies and ideas.
ExcellentWork everyone.

NVak

avator:
Insanity (Matt) sent me some tins of his cast pellets to sample. He 3D printed some divider inserts for the tins. These standard size tins fit nicely in a shirt pocket and the dividers separate 2 types of pellets.
Another handy item is an old JSB sampler I have... it has 6 or so divided sections with a rotating cover. Walmart sells little containers like this in the fishing department. Great for the backpack/camp setup.
Those little daily pill containers work well too. Tic Tac containers are another one.

Insanity:
I really like using those deviders saves room in my ammo can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version