GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Beeman 2027

<< < (5/5)

sculbert1:

--- Quote from: Robert 5mm on March 27, 2023, 04:04:58 PM ---Just for info to others - Today - 3/27 - got the shipping notification on my order of 3/21

--- End quote ---

Same here, just received my shipping confirmation. ;D

Robert 5mm:
Got my 2nd 2027 one today - UPS at 6 pm - what the heck

Anyway cleaned and then hand pumped to 1000.

Also tried putting on BR 1322 suppressor - After using silicon oil and alot of hand pressure got it screwed on original 2027 site.
M20x2 is the threads from what I have read on BR site - but I do not have a 20x2 die so - hand pressure and not giving up got it on.

Leaving this one as a pistol - but also got 2nd fill probe, 2 mags, single shot, and other stuff along with 2nd 2027
There does not seem to be a place to buy this stuff - Beeman does not exist.

James340:

--- Quote from: Robert 5mm on March 28, 2023, 10:23:11 PM ---Got my 2nd 2027 one today - UPS at 6 pm - what the heck

Anyway cleaned and then hand pumped to 1000.

Also tried putting on BR 1322 suppressor - After using silicon oil and alot of hand pressure got it screwed on original 2027 site.
M20x2 is the threads from what I have read on BR site - but I do not have a 20x2 die so - hand pressure and not giving up got it on.

Leaving this one as a pistol - but also got 2nd fill probe, 2 mags, single shot, and other stuff along with 2nd 2027
There does not seem to be a place to buy this stuff - Beeman does not exist.

--- End quote ---
Crosman Icon magazine fits.Avenger magazine also fit but the Crosman Icon is the same as Beeman magazine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version