GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Hatsan 87 vortex for $100

<< < (2/3) > >>

SwampHunter:
Well...they have one less 105x in .25 left, thanks for the help brother!!  ::) ;D ;D

fireslinger:

--- Quote from: SwampHunter on March 18, 2023, 11:50:16 PM ---Well...they have one less 105x in .25 left, thanks for the help brother!!  ::) ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

I have the 100x in .25 and it shoots very well with vortex strike pellets. Let's us know how it shoots. I might get one in .22

SwampHunter:

--- Quote from: fireslinger420 on March 22, 2023, 10:30:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: SwampHunter on March 18, 2023, 11:50:16 PM ---Well...they have one less 105x in .25 left, thanks for the help brother!!  ::) ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

I have the 100x in .25 and it shoots very well with vortex strike pellets. Let's us know how it shoots. I might get one in .22

--- End quote ---
Will do, it should arrive tomorrow. Kinda concerned about it once I read all the bad reviews, nice to hear atleast one person likes thiers lol

SwampHunter:
Well it arrived today, gotta say I'm not very impressed so far lol. I'm sure your supposed to shoot x amount of rounds through it first, but I tried a few pellets...best was jsb heavies with about a 2" group at 20yrds. Typical? The jsb kings were the worst surprisingly with almost a 4" group.
 It is a bear to cock and squeaks loudly while your cooking it. Idk what the shot cycle is supposed to be like on these but it definitely isn't soft and gentle lol. Surprisingly the forward weight doesn't bother me although I will probably put some type of filler in the buttock unless I can find a wood stock for it. I'm just not a fan of synthetic stocks in general. It is smoking but I only have about 40 shots or so through it, I'm soft I guess cause it wore my butt out  ;D

avator:
Lots of things can be done to bring it up to par.
Begin with checking all the screws for tightness, cleaning that barrel and check the crown with a q-tip for burrs. Next on the list would be the trigger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version