GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Very inexpensive scopes $30-$35

<< < (2/12) > >>

TorqueMaster:
Thanks for posting this!  I did some digging and found some 3-9AOs with mil dot reticles also on this 50% off sale.  One is 32mm and the other 40mm.  About $33 for either one with coupon.

Looks like it's one coupon per scope *model* -- the coupon still shows on the one I didn't buy.  Hoping the 32mm is as light as they say...never can be sure if their specs are right or cut-and-pasted from a similar model...

Going to go hunting some more to see if they offer anything AO and compact...

Back_Roads:
 Got both scopes in, initial test say they are a go.

A.K.A. Tommy Boy:
I logged and was offered 2 of the 3-9x40 AO Mil Dot scopes for $68.99.

Are the SVBONY scopes rated for use on a springer ?

Best Wishes - Tom

Back_Roads:

--- Quote from: A.K.A. Tommy Boy on March 18, 2023, 10:39:26 AM ---I logged and was offered 2 of the 3-9x40 AO Mil Dot scopes for $68.99.

Best Wishes - Tom

--- End quote ---
They have a 2 month full coverage return, and lifetime on materials and workmanship.
Question:Is this scope made for an air rifle or a firearm rifle? What's the highest caliber it could withstand?
Answer:Dear customer ,
Thanks for your contact.
SV166 rifle scope both air guns and small calibers are fine
it could withstand Air gun shotgun 0.22 0.3 caliber;fits Weaver, Picatinny rail
SVBONY Rifle Scope Warranty Policy:
We provide lifetime warranty for defects in materials and workmanship;we are responsible for repair;customer shall be responsible for all costs of transportation
For Rifle Scope accessories;we provide 2 months warranty;within 2 months;you can return for refund or replacement
f you have any other questions about warranty;please contact us freely;we will work with you win to win

If my reply still doesn't answer your question well or you want to know more details about this product,could you please contact us by message on Amazon? Because the customer's message can be seen in the first time on Amazon, and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Once I receive your response, I will try my best to answer your questions. Sincerely look forward to your reply.
Best wishes !

James340:

--- Quote from: Back_Roads on March 18, 2023, 10:54:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: A.K.A. Tommy Boy on March 18, 2023, 10:39:26 AM ---I logged and was offered 2 of the 3-9x40 AO Mil Dot scopes for $68.99.

Best Wishes - Tom

--- End quote ---
They have a 2 month full coverage return, and lifetime on materials and workmanship.
Question:Is this scope made for an air rifle or a firearm rifle? What's the highest caliber it could withstand?
Answer:Dear customer ,
Thanks for your contact.
SV166 rifle scope both air guns and small calibers are fine
it could withstand Air gun shotgun 0.22 0.3 caliber;fits Weaver, Picatinny rail
SVBONY Rifle Scope Warranty Policy:
We provide lifetime warranty for defects in materials and workmanship;we are responsible for repair;customer shall be responsible for all costs of transportation
For Rifle Scope accessories;we provide 2 months warranty;within 2 months;you can return for refund or replacement
f you have any other questions about warranty;please contact us freely;we will work with you win to win

If my reply still doesn't answer your question well or you want to know more details about this product,could you please contact us by message on Amazon? Because the customer's message can be seen in the first time on Amazon, and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Once I receive your response, I will try my best to answer your questions. Sincerely look forward to your reply.
Best wishes !

--- End quote ---
I am not going to pay shipping to China but I did buy the 4x12x40 AO and it has been fine on a PCP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version