GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Hajimoto Productions

AVAvenger .25cal air stripper

<< < (2/3) > >>

swingin:

--- Quote from: swingin on November 28, 2022, 11:36:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hajimoto on November 28, 2022, 11:26:06 AM ---Because you are installing a barrel muzzle end centering device/air stripper you can leave the rubber block center device out.
The cage portion of the end cap simply unscrews from the cap.

Haj

--- End quote ---

What about drilling holes in the centering device? Would I need to?

--- End quote ---

Now I'm talking about the shroud barrel centering device that's attached to the barrel from the factory, drill or not drill for more air to the back of the shroud? I plan on drilling the three breather holes in the rear of the tube..??

Hajimoto:

--- Quote from: swingin on November 28, 2022, 12:53:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: swingin on November 28, 2022, 11:36:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hajimoto on November 28, 2022, 11:26:06 AM ---Because you are installing a barrel muzzle end centering device/air stripper you can leave the rubber block center device out.
The cage portion of the end cap simply unscrews from the cap.

Haj

--- End quote ---

What about drilling holes in the centering device? Would I need to?

--- End quote ---

Now I'm talking about the shroud barrel centering device that's attached to the barrel from the factory, drill or not drill for more air to the back of the shroud? I plan on drilling the three breather holes in the rear of the tube..??

--- End quote ---
I am also talking about the rubber centering device.... You can drill if you wish or remove it as the barrel is supported by my air stripper now.

swingin:
Got it! Thank you very much!

swingin:
I've got another off the wall question for ya Haji. I got your strip stack pack ( Don't open till Christmas) I was wondering if I could modify the DFL adapter so that I could use both at the same time? I'm thinking about cutting off the part that extends over the barrel to where it just comes in contact with the last cone on the strip pack. Has this been done? Would it even be possible??? Has anybody tried this yet?

I kinda hate to do it, but if it works then why not? Anybody? Thanks!

Hajimoto:

--- Quote from: swingin on December 11, 2022, 11:52:13 AM ---I've got another off the wall question for ya Haji. I got your strip stack pack ( Don't open till Christmas) I was wondering if I could modify the DFL adapter so that I could use both at the same time? I'm thinking about cutting off the part that extends over the barrel to where it just comes in contact with the last cone on the strip pack. Has this been done? Would it even be possible??? Has anybody tried this yet?

I kinda hate to do it, but if it works then why not? Anybody? Thanks!

--- End quote ---
The DFL A70 can have the tube cut off and you would essentially have a 12x20UNF threaded end cap. DFL used to offer the A50 which is just that, only an end cap with threads for the moderator. The thing is, the A70 locks that barrel concentric with the shroud allowing a dedicated moderator to be installed with minimal risk of projectile clipping. If you remove the tube and run my Strip Stak Pak and then hand a dedicated moderator off the end of your modified A70, you may get clipping in the dedicated moderator.

Your idea would work though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version