GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Shooting Match Gates

What gives? ME? or.....

<< < (11/11)

Hoosier Daddy:
The targets are printable in the rules link provided... not something you buy. ;)

SwampHunter:

--- Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 25, 2023, 10:38:51 AM ---The targets are printable in the rules link provided... not something you buy. ;)

--- End quote ---
Yes, but I don't have a printer at home lol, I will try and print some off Monday at work

Deckard1973:

--- Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 24, 2023, 05:38:07 PM ---Thanks for resurrecting this thread!
Hoping it will draw new attention!

--- End quote ---

And just when I thought it was safe to say the snow would be gone, got a half an inch last night!  GGgrrrrrr!!!!!

avator:
Yeah, and just as soon as I said it was nice out, it turns 100% humidity and tornado warnings.
I went to the bar/mancave to locate one of those white seals for foster fitting and within 5 minutes I was soaked to the bone. The shower I took this morning was a waste of time.
Oh well, might as well get used to it. It ain't gonna change until Nov/Dec.

Deckard1973:

--- Quote from: avator on March 26, 2023, 02:15:09 PM ---Yeah, and just as soon as I said it was nice out, it turns 100% humidity and tornado warnings.
I went to the bar/mancave to locate one of those white seals for foster fitting and within 5 minutes I was soaked to the bone. The shower I took this morning was a waste of time.
Oh well, might as well get used to it. It ain't gonna change until Nov/Dec.

--- End quote ---

What?  No shooting during a tornado to practice those wind reading skills????   :P
I hope you and yours stay safe. 
Happy Easter!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version