GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Machine Shop Talk & AG Parts Machining

crosman 1377 double tube pumper ? about to find out ( pics

<< < (3/16) > >>

Rob M:
heres a mockup , nothing bolted up.. final length will be about 2 inches longer than a factory 1322.. third part of the pump lever coming tommorow.. should terminate about the base of the grip

20210803_154507 by murphyrobert9, on Flickr

20210803_154555 by murphyrobert9, on Flickr

the length will be good news , with the super long lever pumping should be fairly easy.. AND yes , ill be taking better quality photos as it gets near completeion.

JuryRigger:
Lookin' good...  8)
Jesse

rsterne:
I'd sooner go with a longer single pump, rather than doubling the effort required.... but it's a nice bit of work.... Good luck with it....  8)

Bob

BigBird:

--- Quote from: rsterne on August 04, 2021, 01:15:58 AM ---I'd sooner go with a longer single pump, rather than doubling the effort required.... but it's a nice bit of work.... Good luck with it....  8)

Bob

--- End quote ---

Put some more support on top (on either sides of the iron sights) and make it a foot pump on the handle  :D

Nice milling there.  I once dreamt about a double 1322 that had hammers connected with a threaded rod that connected to a sear.  Receiver and barrel on top in the middle.  Transfer ports going in at angles.  Then thought about how many things wouldn't work and came to my senses.  Yours looks like a much better idea.

Rob M:
Yes Bob , i could have just made a 1377 main tube with a 1 inch piston ( or longer stroke) , that would have been easier , but i saw something similar to this built on the green forum about 10 yrs ago , it was stuck in my head since..
Bigbird , yes, the first iteration i saw of this on the forums actually had 2 seperate valves , tubes and hammers, but the breech was a manifold taking the air from both tubes,, triggers, hammers, and so on had be to linked. I dont think it will be hard to pump , ill know by tommorow .
i do likee the lidea of a massive SSP gunn though , where the gun lays on the ground and is cocked by standing on the sidelever (-'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version