GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Forum Help Desk

Welcome Dr. Lizzie.

(1/2) > >>

avator:
I'm sure I need help of some sort but I'm not sure if you are qualified to give it.
In the meantime I just wanted to stop in and welcome the new gate and it's resident.
I hope it is a success and folks actually use this service instead of peeing on someone's thread.
Good luck Lizzie.

lizzie:

--- Quote from: avator on June 08, 2017, 05:32:40 PM ---I'm sure I need help of some sort but I'm not sure if you are qualified to give it.
In the meantime I just wanted to stop in and welcome the new gate and it's resident.
I hope it is a success and folks actually use this service instead of peeing on someone's thread.
Good luck Lizzie.

--- End quote ---

Hahahah!!!
Thanks! What a great welcome, and I hope people will use this new help desk too. Hehe.
Thanks again!
 ;D

LeadPoisoner:
im here to help also if anyone needs to at least be pointed in right direction on technical computer stuff.

lizzie:
That's wonderful Arnold! Thank you!

avator:

--- Quote from: LeadPoisoner on June 19, 2017, 09:04:36 PM ---im here to help also if anyone needs to at least be pointed in right direction on technical computer stuff.

--- End quote ---
I'll also throw my name in the hat... If anyone needs help spending their money......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version