GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > German AirGun Gate

German Gate...Do's and Dont's...please read

(1/9) > >>

bart the fart:
Welcome, Welcome to the new German gate here on the GTA! We the members have been itching to have a German gate for awhile and here we go!  ;D
 The GTA has long been known to be the friendliest and most knowledgeable air gun forum on the web. People willing AND able to go out of their way to help fellow members out. With this new gate comes some ground rules, to insure people don't offend other users, or put down what other members are shooting. Check out the guns i own....more China guns then German guns. I love ALL air powered guns, and that's what the GTA is all about, airguns and fun with them!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DO"S......Have fun! (that's why we are all here ;D) Learn as much as you can about these great German guns. Teach...if somebody has questions and you have answers, help a member out.  ;D All German made guns go in this gate.

DONT"S......Please no putting down other airguns or their country of origin! This gate is pro-German shooters, Not anti-everyone else!

and remember HAVE FUN!- SHOOT OFTEN -SHOOT TRUE!........Bart the Fart

THE GERMAN GATE WILL ONLY FEATURE AIR GUNS MADE IN GERMANY. IF ITS NOT GERMAN IT WILL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE...THANKS

Mark 611:
Yes Bart I will watch my toung!

oldpink:
Well, here's why this obscure brand of German made airgun is so superior to the junk put out by Diana, Weihrauch, and Feinwerkbau...
hehe
Seems silly to have to point that out, but some (only takes one goofball) people really do need to be told these things.

bart the fart:

--- Quote from: Mark 611 on February 25, 2011, 12:21:18 PM ---Yes Bart I will watch my toung!

--- End quote ---
...mark and i have been buddys awhile(full disclosure lol) mark this isn't a "hey mark this is for you post".....i just wanted to get some ground rules set in a sticky to point to for future reference.

--- Quote from: oldpink on February 25, 2011, 12:23:36 PM ---Well, here's why this obscure brand of German made airgun is so superior to the junk put out by Diana, Weihrauch, and Feinwerkbau...
hehe
Seems silly to have to point that out, but some (only takes one goofball) people really do need to be told these things.

--- End quote ---

OP you are right....i just want ALL members on the same page....and like i said "have fun! that's why we are here!"...Bart

Mark 611:
I know I'm just making an exapmle of myself and hopefully all will adhere to this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version