GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > German AirGun Gate

lets see those Fraulein's !!!(german pic thread)

<< < (276/277) > >>

bReTt:

--- Quote from: Jshooter71 on January 23, 2023, 07:52:40 AM ---Really nice, Brett! Awesome photo work, too!  8)

--- End quote ---
Thank you sir!  🙏🏼👊🏼

MOSOSODBOB:
Here are my two Deutsche Luftgewehre.  First is a Weihrauch HW35 from my days in the US Army stationed in then W. Germany (BRD).  It was purchased in 1987 and from serial number search, showed it was likely made that year.  Gun is in Kal. 4.5mm built to meet the German limited power constraint of 7.5 joule.  It was used mostly as an indoor practice gun due to its limited ability to kill critters.  The other is a recent acquisition, RWS-54 (Diana Air King) in cal .177.  A beast in contrast to the HW35.

Sharing the info as an introduction to this forum to seek informed experiences to learn more on how to shoot, maintain, and improve performance on these fine rifles.

I finally got a scope mounted on the Weihrauch.  Next task is to seek a pathway to up its ability from a 10m target practice gun to be used as a hunting gun and FT rifle.

Bob
Tacoma, WA

bReTt:

--- Quote from: MOSOSODBOB on May 05, 2023, 01:46:52 AM ---Here are my two Deutsche Luftgewehre.  First is a Weihrauch HW35 from my days in the US Army stationed in then W. Germany (BRD).  It was purchased in 1987 and from serial number search, showed it was likely made that year.  Gun is in Kal. 4.5mm built to meet the German limited power constraint of 7.5 joule.  It was used mostly as an indoor practice gun due to its limited ability to kill critters.  The other is a recent acquisition, RWS-54 (Diana Air King) in cal .177.  A beast in contrast to the HW35.

Sharing the info as an introduction to this forum to seek informed experiences to learn more on how to shoot, maintain, and improve performance on these fine rifles.

I finally got a scope mounted on the Weihrauch.  Next task is to seek a pathway to up its ability from a 10m target practice gun to be used as a hunting gun and FT rifle.

Bob
Tacoma, WA

--- End quote ---
Very fine rifles Bob!  Welcome to the forum 👊🏼

I had a HW35 that was German spec limited to the 7.5 joule.  I didn't have the same affection for the 35 that many others have so I ended up selling it another airgunner quite a few years ago.  If I had kept it I planned on upping the power also.  I never got that far so I can't help you there.  I do see that we are neighbors.  I am just east of you in Puyallup.  Happy shooting! 💥🎯

MOSOSODBOB:

--- Quote from: bReTt on May 05, 2023, 12:44:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: MOSOSODBOB on May 05, 2023, 01:46:52 AM ---Here are my two Deutsche Luftgewehre.  First is a Weihrauch HW35 from my days in the US Army stationed in then W. Germany (BRD).  It was purchased in 1987 and from serial number search, showed it was likely made that year.  Gun is in Kal. 4.5mm built to meet the German limited power constraint of 7.5 joule.  It was used mostly as an indoor practice gun due to its limited ability to kill critters.  The other is a recent acquisition, RWS-54 (Diana Air King) in cal .177.  A beast in contrast to the HW35.

Bob
Tacoma, WA

--- End quote ---

I had a HW35 that was German spec limited to the 7.5 joule.  I didn't have the same affection for the 35 that many others have so I ended up selling it another airgunner quite a few years ago.  If I had kept it I planned on upping the power also.  I never got that far so I can't help you there.  I do see that we are neighbors.  I am just east of you in Puyallup.  Happy shooting! 💥🎯

--- End quote ---

Brett, fellow PNW shooter… I shoot HP and BE matches at Paul Bunyan… all the time… my home club is TRRC.  Just getting into air guns and rimfire events at the club.  Maybe will see you at one of our events, FT or BR.

bReTt:

--- Quote from: MOSOSODBOB on May 05, 2023, 12:59:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: bReTt on May 05, 2023, 12:44:54 PM ---

Bob
Tacoma, WA

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Brett, fellow PNW shooter… I shoot HP and BE matches at Paul Bunyan… all the time… my home club is TRRC.  Just getting into air guns and rimfire events at the club.  Maybe will see you at one of our events, FT or BR.

--- End quote ---
Paul Bunyan isn't too far away and I shot FT at TRRC once years ago.  I work Saturdays so I can't really make the shoots at TRRC.  Who is running the show at TRRC?  Mike Dodge?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version