GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > German AirGun Gate

Fwb80

(1/3) > >>

jkingrph:
Just got in a FWB 80, courtsey of a gent on this forum Davidd63, I think, my computer with all the correspondence and ordering is in the shop right now and I am not absolutly sure of that.   He stated it had been used for matches, but tried it before I bought and told me the velocity which was in specs and gave a good discreption, actually describing it as worse than it is.  He said some rust, and yes there is some freckeling on the barrel, on spot showing a little dark orange.  I took a new drill bit and some oil and using the shank end of the bit rubbed the spots out,  not completely gone but that seems to crunch in the rust and make it blend in.  You can see it if you look close, but it is not readily visible nor can you now feel it.  I just need to remember to keep it rubbed down with some RIG.   I had wanted to get a 65, or better an 80 years ago but life got in the way, buying a house, raising a son and sending him through college and law school took a toll on some of my life pleasures, but am now indulging is some in my old age.

Hoosier Daddy:
"pics or it didn't happen"
HAHAHAHA

Congrats

Yogi:

--- Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 14, 2023, 08:01:50 PM ---"pics or it didn't happen"
HAHAHAHA

Congrats

--- End quote ---

+1 :D

-Y

jkingrph:
[image][/img]

Hoosier Daddy:
Wow... I mean ... WOW!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page