GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > UK Airgun Gate

A Pair Of Webley Air Rifles

(1/3) > >>

RonC808:
Kevin LaRose video featuring a couple Webley classics...

KWK:
The Tracker needs the barrel cleaned. Had a lot of guns shoot like that. Bought used and were scatter guns. Clean the barrel and they're shooters. It matters that much. No wonder they sold them. I shot an HW95 like that last week. Cleaned the barrel and pushed a pellet through to feel the bore. Felt normal. The rifle grouped very well afterwards.

RonC808:

--- Quote from: KWK on December 03, 2022, 07:27:05 PM ---The Tracker needs the barrel cleaned. Had a lot of guns shoot like that. Bought used and were scatter guns. Clean the barrel and they're shooters. It matters that much. No wonder they sold them. I shot an HW95 like that last week. Cleaned the barrel and pushed a pellet through to feel the bore. Felt normal. The rifle grouped very well afterwards.

--- End quote ---

Good tip👍 Thanks

Razor62:

--- Quote from: KWK on December 03, 2022, 07:27:05 PM ---The Tracker needs the barrel cleaned. Had a lot of guns shoot like that. Bought used and were scatter guns. Clean the barrel and they're shooters. It matters that much. No wonder they sold them. I shot an HW95 like that last week. Cleaned the barrel and pushed a pellet through to feel the bore. Felt normal. The rifle grouped very well afterwards.

--- End quote ---

Hey Karl, that's my gun and my video. A big thanks to Ron for posting it. I'm gonna clean that barrel 1st thing tomorrow. Thanks for pointing out something that I should have done already. 😊

RonC808:

--- Quote from: Razor62 on December 05, 2022, 07:16:08 PM ---Hey Karl, that's my gun and my video. A big thanks to Ron for posting it. I'm gonna clean that barrel 1st thing tomorrow. Thanks for pointing out something that I should have done already. 😊

--- End quote ---

Hey Kevin, what a surprise! I am so glad you are on this forum. I do enjoy your videos, shared experiences and story telling. Looking forward to hearing if the barrel cleaning helps. Those are some nice classics that I wasn't aware existed.

Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version