GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > German AirGun Gate

Octoberfest

<< < (8/8)

Bad News Beeman:
Received the Oktoberfest over the weekend and my very first impressions have been incredibly high! Right out of the box, this rifle is beefy. It has a good heft to it and a chunky stock that feels solid in the grip. The bolt is large and easy to grab a hold of and use as leverage to cock the rifle. Snuck in a little plinking before bad weather set in and I had no problem consistently punching through soda cans from my max backyard yard of roughly 35'. Wasn't able to adjust the rear sight as needed to "zero in" but that'll come next and we'll see what I can do then.

My question though right out the gate is; what does parts support look like for these guns? I understand they're new so it might be a bit before vendors catch up, but in calling up PA to inquire about replacing the missing bb funnel loader, they informed me that they do not carry any replacement parts for the Oktoberfest. Hoping that doesn't stay the case.

Denby95:
That missing funnel might have be concerned thats a return?

I know Pyramid says they have a 2 year warranty, I'm not sure if thats provided via pyramid or if they'd tell you to contact Diana though...

Bad News Beeman:

--- Quote from: Denby95 on January 10, 2023, 08:21:18 PM ---That missing funnel might have be concerned thats a return?

I know Pyramid says they have a 2 year warranty, I'm not sure if thats provided via pyramid or if they'd tell you to contact Diana though...

--- End quote ---

I purchased this guy secondhand, so not sure if I can involve PA's return policy.

HectorMedina:
IMHO the person that sold the gun to you should look for it and send it to you.

Unless he made a full disclosure on the start about the "loader" not being there.

With the loader it is easy to load 50 BB's in a jiffy. And that is part of the fun.

Again, JMHO on THIS case.

As far as replacement parts is concerned, DIANA  is committed to offer support. BLG  has been a bit slow in dedicating the resources, time, and effort, that the airgun lines need, but the business relation is so heavy that I have no doubt that in then end, they will.

Keep us posted!

HM

HM

Bad News Beeman:
Seller was transparent about that point, so no faults can be placed there. And I reached out to Blue Line, we'll see how they respond.

In the meantime, could someone here who owns the spout provide the diameter and length of the stem? If push comes to shove, I may be able to source an ulterior use funnel that has the right dimensions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version