GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > German AirGun Gate

Weihrauch HW80S Lexus

<< < (2/16) > >>

SpiralGroove:

--- Quote from: Bayman on November 16, 2022, 07:37:58 PM ---Please let us know how the stock comb works with the open sights. Some of the combs on the newer Weihrauch stocks are too high for many people to comfortably use the irons.
Be well
Ron
--- End quote ---
I'll let you know Ron, but I fear the open sights will fair similarly to a HW97/HW77.
That's one issue this "blind person" will avoid by using a scope.

RonC808:
 Whaaaaat?!😲 I emailed Krale on Nov 6 asking if they’ll ever get the new SL stocked 80. At that time only the previous model stock was shown. On Nov 8 they replied…

“ Dear Ron,
Thanks for your mail. Currently, we only offer the models that are shown on our webshop. Weihrauch has a huge delivery delay of more than 1 year. Therefore we currently no longer do special orders. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Met vriendelijke groet, / Kind regards”

Kirk, I’m glad you posted on your order.

RonC808:
I didn’t know 95/98 barrel assemblies fit the 80. I think that rifle would look great with the 98 shroud.

TWC doesn’t show a photo of their 98 barrel in .20. I’m wondering if it will be the new style short barrel with the added threaded extension/weight.

SpiralGroove:

--- Quote from: RonC808 on November 16, 2022, 10:11:17 PM --- Whaaaaat?!😲 I emailed Krale on Nov 6 asking if they’ll ever get the new SL stocked 80. At that time only the previous model stock was shown. On Nov 8 they replied…

“ Dear Ron,
Thanks for your mail. Currently, we only offer the models that are shown on our webshop. Weihrauch has a huge delivery delay of more than 1 year. Therefore we currently no longer do special orders. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Met vriendelijke groet, / Kind regards”

Kirk, I’m glad you posted on your order.
--- End quote ---

All's I got to say is Krale better send me the HW80SL and not the regular HW80S.  When I ordered the HW35E, it was supposed to be in stock too - that was 2+ months ago.
But they changed the pic and charged me a higher price - so I'm sure it's OK.
Krale is the best vendor for Weihrauch's in the world .... everyone has issues from time to time.  This is about my 15th Weihrauch purchase from them ;D.

SpiralGroove:

--- Quote from: RonC808 on November 16, 2022, 10:30:33 PM ---I didn’t know 95/98 barrel assemblies fit the 80. I think that rifle would look great with the 98 shroud.

TWC doesn’t show a photo of their 98 barrel in .20. I’m wondering if it will be the new style short barrel with the added threaded extension/weight.
--- End quote ---

The 98/95 barrels fit the HW80 just fine.  Chambers did have the HW95 .20 in stock earlier today with threaded barrel, but yes the HW98 barrel in .20 is back ordered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version