GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Gamo & Spanish AirGun Gate

Gamo Wildcat Whisper .177

<< < (2/6) > >>

Novagun:
Good post and a nice gun and another satisfied Gamo owner  I wonder if they are upping their.product . Not likely . 
Does the Gun have the plastic breach block and drive fit pivot pin ?

Nukall856:
TommyBoy, thankyou for your Kindness.
Novagun, thankyou.
Seeing a "Gamo QC" sticker made me feel good about buying the AG. First time i see a QC sticker on an AG. Nice . Soo nice. With the way the Gamo WW has performed i am seiously considering the .22 version. The breechblock and barrel is polymer coated, the pivot pin looks to be a threaded screw with a nut. Been abit busy "playing" with "Legos" i havent gotten around to blue loctite the screws.
NVak

Toxylon:
Not to rain on your parade, but Gamo quality control is a bad joke, at best. Based on owning some 8 different Gamos over the years, and shooting a whole bunch of others. Every one of these had the QC sticker, too.

Nukall856:
Ilimakko,
Its just a sticker,, yes, but the one i got passes my QC inspection,, i just dont have stickers.. hehe. Maybe i can put a colorful sticker on each gun that has been sighted in and is deemed accurate. < All to a certain range for each AG>
 When it comes to "QC", sofar, from other brands that dont seem to have a QC dept,  ive gotten, a crooked barrel, 2 barrels that had a scratch running down the side of the rifling< both accurate despite, crooked crowns, one side of rifling missing on one crown.. all had to be worked on to be made accurate but hey kept me busy..what i get for buying mid-lowprice AGs.  not saying Gamo is the Bomb Diggety, but the 1 model i have is great. May in time get 2 more Gamos, GWW.22 and Varmint.177, just cause theyr so light and accurate if the right pellet is used. Ive read some say the Varmint has some recoil being so light and spring powered. I find recoil to be a non issue in Breakbarrel AGs, sofar. At times my upper back gets funny, this is when light AGs shine for me.
NVak

19Sheridan57:
   I am not into Twangers much, but I have owned a couple of Gamo rifles & have been very pleased. I presently have a Swarm Maxiim, that has been perfect from the day I got it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version