GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Contest Gate > Contests and Giveaways!!!

Pyramyd Air - Sub MOA challenge!

<< < (3/4) > >>

Richard3589:

--- Quote from: Frank in Fairfield on August 04, 2022, 08:07:12 AM ---$8.00 to ship the card when they could put it in an envelope with a $1.00 stamp.

--- End quote ---
I was ordering a new target stand so it was worth it for the card. Lol

TorqueMaster:
I didn't realize this gate was even here...hopefully some of you folks read everything new...

I'm guessing lots of who entered this PA Sub MOA contest are also active here on GTA...
I participated at all 3 levels, Pro, Elite, and Legendary.  I just received my patch for Elite, but no coin for Legendary.  There is a small tear in the envelope, so I wonder if the coin fell out or was never there. 

Did anyone get the patch and get/not get the coin you expected?  Thanks!

Oh, I also received a coupon for 15% off at PA...that expired in November!  Has my envelope been stuck with USPS that long?   :)  Nope dated 12-08.

Simplemann:

--- Quote from: TorqueMaster on December 16, 2022, 02:08:48 AM ---I didn't realize this gate was even here...hopefully some of you folks read everything new...

I'm guessing lots of who entered this PA Sub MOA contest are also active here on GTA...
I participated at all 3 levels, Pro, Elite, and Legendary.  I just received my patch for Elite, but no coin for Legendary.  There is a small tear in the envelope, so I wonder if the coin fell out or was never there. 

Did anyone get the patch and get/not get the coin you expected?  Thanks!

Oh, I also received a coupon for 15% off at PA...that expired in November!  Has my envelope been stuck with USPS that long?   :)  Nope dated 12-08.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully its November of 2023?? :o

TorqueMaster:
Nope, 2022, but all  is well.

A representative of PA contacted me and the wheels are in motion to replace my missing coin.
The coupon expiration date is extended to Jan 2023.

Thanks to PA for a quick response to this issue!

Simplemann:

--- Quote from: TorqueMaster on December 16, 2022, 11:42:52 PM ---Nope, 2022, but all  is well.

A representative of PA contacted me and the wheels are in motion to replace my missing coin.
The coupon expiration date is extended to Jan 2023.

Thanks to PA for a quick response to this issue!

--- End quote ---

Good to hear..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version