GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > China/Asian AirGun Gate

Winchester 1100s

(1/30) > >>

Matchstickshooter:
What the heck is this a Chinese copy of? 

joek:
Photo and date purchased ?

Matchstickshooter:
The gun is from Walmart,purchased today for $59. No Scope.  Very heavy duty.  Box says 1100s ,rifle marked 1100ss.dont have a pic but heres this..

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Winchester-1100S-Air-Rifle-177-Caliber/802585340

lefteyeshot:
It's not a copy of anything i've seen. I have one with the wood stock. It looks a lot like the Winchester/Daisy 1000 made by Hatsan way back. I've read they were made in Brazil for awhile before China.

Like I said I have the Chinese Win. 1100ws and the Hatsan made Win. 1000 and 800(same gun less spring/fit in the same stocks) and a Daisy 1000(parts bin). Id' like a Brazil made one just to have it.

The Win. 1100 with Daisy logo is a 1101s or ws.

There's a trigger mod in the in this blog. It helps a little.

Matchstickshooter:

--- Quote from: lefteyeshot on December 26, 2018, 08:17:27 PM ---It's not a copy of anything i've seen. I have one with the wood stock. It looks a lot like the Winchester/Daisy 1000 made by Hatsan way back. I've read they were made in Brazil for awhile before China.

Like I said I have the Chinese Win. 1100ws and the Hatsan made Win. 1000 and 800(same gun less spring/fit in the same stocks) and a Daisy 1000(parts bin). Id' like a Brazil made one just to have it.

The Win. 1100 with Daisy logo is a 1101s or ws.

There's a trigger mod in the in this blog. It helps a little.

--- End quote ---

I could not pass it up,at $59 . 
I know the ones in the past were from Turkey.
 Had one from a yardsale, and went through it and did the mods. Smoothed the insides,and the trigger.Greased it up good.
It destroyed that synthetic stock. Broke right at the fore end screws on either side. Tossed over the dump.

Most every cheap springer airgun seems to be a copy of something higher dollar.  Just curious. lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version