GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > China/Asian AirGun Gate

I need some feed back for the Bestairgun.com site....

(1/4) > >>

mikeiniowa:
Do not post your responce here, send a PM or e-mail to flyingdragonairrifles@hotmail.com, personal comments are OK as always......
How much could or should I charge for the MM check at bestairgun.com?? (it's free now but I can't keep doing it that way) I take the rifle apart and inspect and lube the rifle with JM lubes, it's a basic lube tune and makes a heck of a difference in the rifles. I'm the only one that I know of in the world that does this.......

howie1a:
  Everyone has been saying how we should help Mike, Here's your chance let's get behind Mike and help him out we are willing to pay other tuners and ship both ways to get their services , Mike should be payed too.It's a bargin ,you can get your purchase checked out and lube or full tuned so when the rifle get's to you all you need to do is shoot it. Something like &^%$# Silver and Gold Serviced. Now is your chance to help Mike let's get behind him Guys He needs us now. Howie1a

darryl:
On Mike's site it looks as if he's already decided on a price for this service. ;)
darryl

RedFeather:
Not that I could see.  Just went there and the individual ads say checking is still free.

darryl:
How bizarre. Mike had posted a price for the service. I won't say how much it was since he seems to have decided for some reason to remove it. I was actually in to a long reply to his request for feedback when I visited his site, and saw that he had already posted a price. So I figured he no longer needed the feedback, and deleted the reply. I'm sure he can explain.
darryl

update: follow this link and you will see the price for the MM Check. Apparently some rifles do qualify for a free MM Check, and some don't: http://bestairgun.stores.yahoo.net/xixsairrib3s.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version