GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Guns And Related Accessories Review Gates

hitfire008 a German company

(1/3) > >>

Back_Roads:
 I will be taking delivery of one of their products soon, I came about them on Ebay they seem to have some quality offerings and good record.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?item=115664711419&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562&_ssn=hitfire008

Back_Roads:
 Well the stock made it here, may have shape shifted in route  ??? I will have to investigate.
 It does not look like the product I ordered, but serves the same function. I was going out on a limb that this will fit my P-17 with some minor modding. It looks like I was right, and some material removal from the mount should do the trick, I will also need to modify one hole position and fastener style.

Back_Roads:
 I will add that it reminds me of the folding stock for the PP700sa but is much more robust no wobble and heavy metal.

sb327:
Definitely looks different than the length adjustable one in your first post but not sure that it doesn’t look better.

How’s the fit for lop?

Dave

Back_Roads:

--- Quote from: sb327 on January 18, 2023, 09:30:14 PM ---Definitely looks different than the length adjustable one in your first post but not sure that it doesn’t look better.

How’s the fit for lop?

Dave

--- End quote ---
LOP is 14 inches, so usable I may need to move the scope ahead an inch, but plan on upgrading the optics anyhow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version