So....Whatcha Eating?

<< < (2/4662) > >>

Hoosier Daddy:
Burgers on the grill.
Summer will be fading soon.

maraudinglizard:
Liquid diet for a few days due to fang removal. :P

lizzie:
At this point in my life, my diet tends to be boring and repetitive (I like it, but most probably would not).
I usually cook a couple of times weekly, and make a dish that will feed me for several nights. I eat the same thing nightly until it's gone, then cook something else.
Currently, it's a chicken veggie soup with lots of veggies, a slightly tomato-y base, and some jalapenos to make it a little spicy. (oh and a little cumin)
I also mix a huge mixed greens salad once or twice a week by chopping up spring greens mix, romaine, green onions, broccoli slaw mix, and slivered almonds / dried cranberries. I keep it in a large plastic container in the fridge, and eat a couple of servings daily, with dressing, tomatoes and croutons. Once this past week, I made kung pao chicken, but I usually make a Japanese style / sukiyaki stir-fry, and have it over rice. Sometimes IO get really wild, and have THREE different items in one meal- LOL :D

Horatio:
That's it. I'm hungry. Going out to eat.

bReTt:
I work Saturday afternoons into the night so it's usually some leftover from lunch that day or maybe the previous day.  Occasionally I will eat out for dinner.  Where and what depends on the area of the city that the work takes me. 

Tonight was a place called Suni's pizza and burgers (first time there).  I had a Suni burger which was a bacon cheese burger with onions, tomato, lettuce, mayo and pickle with some fries on the side.  It was good but not great.  I would eat there again if I were in the area and hungry but I wouldn't make a special trip for it.  What I really wanted was a Greek chicken sandwich and a salad 🥗.  Maybe next week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version