GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Open Class Field Target

Soft rifle cases to fit Field Target rifle with scope and wheel?

(1/3) > >>

gokidd:
Anyone found a specific make and model of soft rifle case that will accommodate an HFT rifle with big scope and side wheel?
Seems like a typical soft rifle case for "rifle with scope" will barely fit.
46-inch length seems to be plenty, but the typical 11-inch depth just won't cut it.
Many of the online sales sites do not include actual interior dimensions for the cases.
Thanks!

TerryH:
My Armada fits in my Bulldog 49" tactical case with scope and side wheel. Not a lot of room left over but it does fit. I'll measure when I get home but I believe it's 12" or 13" tall.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/bulldog-tactical-extreme-series-rifle-case?a=1182600

farmerjoe99:
I got one of these in 45x16

and it easily fits my BSA Scorpion SE with Viper 4-16x50(same scope as on the rig in my avatar which also fits in no prob)
with 6in side-wheel attached which makes for a very tall rig but it fits now problem and I have
enough spare room I would go with the 13in in retrospect but the build is good and the pockets on the side a really handy
for fill probes, notes, pellets, mags, etc.

gokidd:
Thanks, gentlemen!
Those look good.
Bob

TerryH:
Sorry. Forgot to post last night. The Bulldog case is 13" tall. Works fine with my Armada. Nice case with storage compartments. I have a few of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version