GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

New Marauder Crop Protector

(1/2) > >>

Pellethuntr:
Just got this Marauder during Pyramyd Air's 20% off sale a couple weeks back. It was time to retire my Disco from being in every day service for the last 12 years and get something a lot nicer and a lot quieter! I own a working farm with animals and crops and I have an air rifle with me just about every time I walk out the door. I have shot around 100 pellets at live targets from 10-50 yards over the last week or so and made confirmed kills on 80+ of them.

I am very impressed with how well this gun shoots the JSB 18 grain pellets. If I do my part it will shoot five shots in a dime size circle at 50 yards. Plenty accurate for what I do!

Took this rabbit along the back fence tonight with a head shot at 40 yards. Biggest animal so far and thought it deserved a quick photo before the sun went down! Looking forward to putting a few woodchucks down this week now that the first cutting of hay is off the field!

Back_Roads:
 That Disco served you well over the years, Mrod is going to have its work cut out for it :)
 Like you I pack an air rifle most every day, but have issues deciding what one sometimes, at lest you have less to decide on ;), and a great one to choose from for your uses.

bear air:
Great looking rifle. Twelve years with only 1 PCP gun!!!!! Congrats on your second one.

longislandhunter:
Good shooting and nice pic.  Looking forward to your future harvests with that BB gun  :)

Jeff

KevinJBrown:
Nice shootin’

I think you will find that an M-rod is plenty capable of what you are asking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version