GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Guns And Related Accessories Review Gates

OneLeaf NV200 spotting binoculars

(1/1)

max115:
Received this unit from OneLeaf to test and review. I wasn't disappointed. I find it useful to quickly scan and identify targets downrange in the dark. It is essentially a binocular that you can use day/night. This will definitely come in handy to help me with my next coyote hunt.

HunterWhite:
Thanks Max, semper fi!
I know that you use a Pard, I have enjoyed watching your videos.  I just purchased a Pard NV008 LRF. I think that is the one you use on your HW100, or AA510. I did not find how to setup the ballistics calculator. If you have a video on setting up the calculator then please link it here. If not, then I'll just fumble through it.

Hunter

max115:
Hi Hunter.  My Pard008LFR is an older model than yours.  Mine does not have the ballistic calculator unfortunately.  I have it on my HW100T and I love it!  Let me know how you get on with yours. 

HunterWhite:
Max, I will share my settings. I am hoping to adjust the trajectory by adjusting the BC and the atmospheric conditions.

Hunter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version