GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > China/Asian AirGun Gate

Umarex Octane Match-Grade-Trigger upgrade

<< < (2/9) > >>

StevenG:
You probably will want to ask about your own gate or posting in the hobbyist classifieds, they take a dim view of selling in the normal gates.

Not to be negative, this soinds like a great product.

UmarexOctane:

--- Quote from: StevenG on November 25, 2015, 08:00:34 PM ---You probably will want to ask about your own gate or posting in the hobbyist classifieds, they take a dim view of selling in the normal gates.

Not to be negative, this sounds like a great product.

--- End quote ---

Being a new guy here, I'm not really sure what's considered a "Normal Gate."  I hope this thread didn't come off sounding like a sales pitch.  It was intended more as a heads-up post for the Umarex Octane shooters here on what I hope to be doing in the near future.  I have yet to figure out the nuances of this particular forum.

If it gets overly complicated I'll just keep doing what I've been doing before joining this group of air gunners.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to contact one of moderators or anyone with the authority to help me change my user name.  I'll worry about posting to the appropriate Gate after I've gotten that taken care of.

UmarexOctane

uglymike:
how much $?

UmarexOctane:

--- Quote from: uglymike on November 25, 2015, 08:37:05 PM ---how much $?

--- End quote ---

Hi Mike:

I hate calling anybody "Ugly."  Do you mind if I just call you unattractive instead? OK; I'm just messing with you.

I'm reluctant to post a price because this Heads-Up thread might then be misconstrued as a sales pitch for these new Match-Grade-Trigger components.

I've been reading some of the rules and regulations laid out by the powers that be on this forum and the more I read, the more complicated it's all beginning to sound.

A while back, I formed a small Yahoo Group dedicated specifically to the Umarex Octane air rifle.  Any and all info pertaining to this air rifle that we've accumulated can be found by visiting that group.

My apologies if I'm sounding kind of evasive to your simple request.  I just don't want any problems with any of your moderators.  According to some of the rules I came across,  I can't post anything in the classifieds until I've posted a certain number of comments or replies so it looks like I have some time to kill before I can post any pertinent information about these Match-Grade-Trigger components.

Thanks for the inquiry.

UmarexOctane

bmb:
Tim,

Keep writing posts then. A lot of people hear could benefit from your trigger component. I know first hand how much it improved my Octane. Besides, posting will help you get more involved with all the other awesome things this forum has to offer. For now maybe people will just send you a pm to get the info you don't feel comfortable posting in this gate. Good luck and enjoy the forum.

Bradley

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version