GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > The Long Range Club

I did it!

(1/1)

Ontarget58:
Took the challenge on a calm fall morning at the awesome C Range of the Cascade Shooting Facilities in Ravensdale, WA.  First pic is a view down range but the rifle is my CZ 455 not the Streamline.  Second pic are my targets at the 100 yard line.  Third pic is my rifle, took this one at my home.  Have had no issues whatsoever with it during my first year of ownership.  It is very easy to love.  First target is with JSB 18.13 gr.  Second target is with JSB 15.89.  Got 2" ctc group on this one (and three bullseyes!).

It's clear to me that you should only attempt this when there is absolutely no brise at all.  I was surprised that the 18.13 gr had no more drop than the 15.89.  It speaks of a significantly higher BC for the heavier pellet.  And I am shaking my head when folks say they want a 22 cal PCP for hunting at 75 or 100 yards.  With about 16" of pellet drop that's not making much sense to me.

ShawninIL:
Welcome to the club and nice shooting!

marty2:
Nice shooting Christian. Looks like your group is just a tad under 2" which puts you in the Sharpshooter division. Congratulations and welcome to the Club.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version