GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Thanks to all who are contributing to the Bargain Gate

<< < (4/4)

JungleShooter:

--- Quote from: Badgerfan on October 23, 2014, 12:41:59 PM ---A quick suggestion to anyone posting here:  How about taking the extra 15-30 seconds to add basic information to your title? Every single person coming here would like to see from a quick glance at the title what  is on sale for how much and from whom - please don't make us have to click through to your link to find out whether or not the item is one that is of interest or if the price is really a bargain

e.g.

Lazy Title:  "Acme Deal!"

Much Better:  "Acme 2000XXL $99.99 Refurbished at AirGuns-R-Us w/Free Shipping"
Thank you.

--- End quote ---

+1!   :)

steelblueeyedman:
THANK YOU ALL !! :-)

SILENT SQUIRREL:

--- Quote from: chea-pass on February 18, 2014, 11:58:56 PM ---No, no thanks to anyone who posts air gun bargains here - it gives me GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome). This condition applies to guitars, guns, RC drones, bikes, motorcycles, snowmobiles, cars, cameras, microbrews, fine art, camping gear, fishing gear, boats/canoes/kayaks, heavy equipment, Jeeps, mud trucks, rat rods, dune buggies, 4-wheelers, whiskey, bullets, knives, logging equipment, cabins, surveillance equipment, HiFi stereo, speakers, jet skis, snowboards, swimsuit issues, and so on and so forth.

Bargain Gate is just no good. The less you spend on air guns the more cash/credit you have for actually buying and shooting pellets that keep the sport alive. No demand for pellets? Well then, no new air guns - a symbiotic relationship without the "bio" part.

--- End quote ---

Sounds more like AMASS to me
Acute Multiple Acquisitions Super Syndrome
Treatment is futile

only1harry:

--- Quote from: SILENT SQUIRREL on November 01, 2020, 04:12:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: chea-pass on February 18, 2014, 11:58:56 PM ---No, no thanks to anyone who posts air gun bargains here - it gives me GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome). This condition applies to guitars, guns, RC drones, bikes, motorcycles, snowmobiles, cars, cameras, microbrews, fine art, camping gear, fishing gear, boats/canoes/kayaks, heavy equipment, Jeeps, mud trucks, rat rods, dune buggies, 4-wheelers, whiskey, bullets, knives, logging equipment, cabins, surveillance equipment, HiFi stereo, speakers, jet skis, snowboards, swimsuit issues, and so on and so forth.

Bargain Gate is just no good. The less you spend on air guns the more cash/credit you have for actually buying and shooting pellets that keep the sport alive. No demand for pellets? Well then, no new air guns - a symbiotic relationship without the "bio" part.

--- End quote ---

Sounds more like AMASS to me
Acute Multiple Acquisitions Super Syndrome
Treatment is futile

--- End quote ---

Resistance is futile too when visiting the Bargain Gate.  You will be assimilated.   

;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version